Chapter 8

Not even a minute later, people start flooding in and talking about how Zach is too inactive on YouNow. "Sorry, guys. I've been busy with school and tour and everything," he explains. Reed and I look at the comments while Zach starts talking. I notice one that I never saw before. Ronnie, what are you doing there with them? Call me lady. I guess Reed saw that too because he asked who that was. I whispered that I'd tell him later. "Okay, everybody. Get in the guest que and I'll guest a few of you," Zach says. As we scroll through the pictures of everyone in the guest que, I notice one person who I recognize. "Guest her," I say, pointing to the picture. Reed clicks on the image and I smile when I see her. "OH MY GOSH, RONNIE! YOU KNOW REED," she screams. "Yes, Kylie, I do," I say, laughing. If you don't remember from last school year, Kylie is one of my best friends from back home. "What about me," Zach asks. "Well, I knew that she knew you, but I didn't know she knew Reed," Kylie explains. 
    "Wow, hurtful, Ronnie. Very hurtful," Reed says. I roll my eyes. We talk to Kylie for a while longer, then Zach clicks on someone else. We live stream for an hour and then get off. As soon as Zach ends it, my phone starts blowing up. I look at all my notifications from Instagram and Twitter. "Look who's getting noticed," Reed says, pulling some silly string out of my hair. You do not want to know why there was silly string in my hair, trust me. "Haha, yeah," I say, reading the tweets. @bessonbae21332 Guys Corbyns' cousin @RonnieBesson was broadcasting with Zach and Reed!!  @Herronfever423 omg was that Corbyn Bessons cousin?! She's so pretty!  They are all basically the same.. There are a few negative ones, but I could care less about those ones. We play Mario Kart and two hours later, Madison walks in the room and tells us to quiet down. Zach and Reed were screaming because I beat them in Mario Kart.... Four times in a row. We laugh and she walks out of the room.