Chapter 21

Corbyn puts his bag on the small couch in my room, and we all sit on my bed, and floor, and start talking, pretty much about everything. "Ronnie, where's your guitar," Corbyn asks, looking around my room. "Uh, in the closet hanging up, left side." He stands up and opens my closet, and grabs my guitar. "I have the same guitar," Jack says. "You play guitar," Daniel asks. Jonah hits the back of his head, "No, she has a guitar, but doesn't play it." I laugh. "Yeah, and she sings too," Corbyn adds. They all look at me. "You sing?!" "Zach... You already knew that," I say, staring at his surprised face. He laughs, "I know, I'm just messing with you." The others continue to stare at me. "What? So I sing, big deal." "It IS a big deal," Jack says. Corbyn starts playing Taking You, one of the bands songs. "Ronnie, you sing chorus okay," Jonah says. "No, I'm serious guys, I hate my voice." "Please, Ronnie? Do it for me," Daniel pleads. "Nope." "Then do it for me," Zach says. I look at him. "Otherwise I won't buy you anymore food, you'll have to pay yourself." I groan. "Fine! But only because you brought food into this," I laugh. Corbyn starts singing, and when it gets to the chorus I sing. While I'm singing, everyone but Corbyn is looking at me like I just told the worlds biggest secret. When I finish, they stare at me, and I laugh. "Are y'all alright?" "Yeah, it's just, how did you manage to keep the fact that you can sing, away from us?! And Corbyn," Jack starts. Corbyns face looks really scared at the sound of his name.