One Direction's Little Girl

Alysa was from a small town in Iowa. She had a pretty good life with a tragic past. When her parents divorced in 2007 everything fell apart. He dad started to abuse her and blame everything on her and her brother. The only good thing that came from her dad was she got a little sister. Her mom didn't find out about the abuse till four years later. Her mom took her dad out of her life in hope of a better life for her. When everything finally settled down everything fell apart again. Alysa sees her parents murdered before her eyes. It takes all she has left to keep living. The only thing that her mother left her was the decision of who to live with. Only a month after her parents death she decides that She doesn't want to live with any of her relatives. The pain and reminder of what she had was to much. She packed the little she had and left for an orphanage in Minneapolis.  

Harry Styles had what almost everyone in the world wanted. Money and Fame. But he can't help but feel broken. Something was missing in his life, but he just couldn't figure out what it was. He decides to take a trip for a couple days to get away. He pretty much bought one of the first plane tickets he saw. He left for Minneapolis, Minnesota with a clouded mind. When he gets there he walks around the streets hoping that no one will notice who he is. When he walks by an orphanage  he can't help but stop and look at the building. It was a fairly old building with many windows. One girl sitting alone in one of the windows catches his eye right away. She had long dark brown wavy hair and seemed pretty thin. She looked like she could be 18 but somehow he could tell she was younger. RIght away he could tell that she was what was missing. He had never thought about being a father anytime soon but in his heart it just felt right.  

Will Harry be able to be a father or will his fame get in the way? Will Alysa be able to open up to anyone again after shutting everyone out for months? The two will have to work together in order to make it all work. Harry will find the one way into her heart is through music and Alysa will discover that good things can come in life but only if you let them.