Chapter 3

(So my friend finally got a Wattpad account. It's octopot, go follow and read her story! She also added some stuff into this mostly at the bottom, so there may be a change of writing style lol. Yes I know, she is way better at writing than me)

(Corey's POV)

As I walked out the garage in anger, Mina was following me. I turned around and asked, "Why are you following me?" She stuttered, "Y-you're Trina.... But Trina's in the garage... but.... Who am I supposed to follow?" I shook my head and just kept on walking as she tagged along, "Hey Corey, I'm sorry about what Trina did." I replied, "Well there's nothing I can do now...and i don't think that Trina is smart enough to have done something like this" I then noticed someone, it was Nick Mallory. A smirk soon grew on my face as I thought up the most perfect revenge for what she had done.

I walked up to him and smiled, "Why hello there Nick Mallory." 'Hello Trina Riffin." My smile grew bigger, "I just wanted to say something which I really think you should listen to very carefully." He replied, "Ok, Nick is listening." I then got out a random megaphone and shouted, "TRINA RIFFIN HATES NICK MALLORY." The words soon echoed throughout all Peaceville. I looked at NIck with a little smirk and he said, "If Trina Riffin really feels that way about Nick, he will stay away from her from now on."

I felt victorious that I had my revenge, I looked at Mina and she was devastated. Now I have to figure out is to how to get back to normal. But I first needed Trina.

So I walked back to the garage and saw my band and her talking. I took a deep breath and walked in, before anyone could react I grabbed Trin- er I mean my hand and took her outside. She shouted, "Like what are you doing?!" I crossed my arms and said, "We are going to fix this body swap." Trina replied, "Who say's I'll help you and junk?" I looked at her in amusement, "If you don't help, you might be stuck in my body FOREVER. Meaning you'll have to hang out with my friends, play music and no Nick Mallory"

She gasped and said, "Fine I'll help you. But how are we gonna like fix this and junk?" I thought for a moment, "this all started after I got my braces" I brightened as I said, "I know where to go, let's go!" I told Trina my plan and then we both began running. What I didn't realise was that I er Trina was wearing high heels! How do you run in these things!? As I tried to keep lead I heard Trina muttering from behind me, "so that's how my hair looks from the back," until she raced ahead of me and I struggled behind her to keep the shoes on. I heard Trina laughing from in front.

I felt my cheeks burn up but soon this mess would be over and junk. Wait did I just say that?! I needed to fix this or I'll turn into Trina!