Chapter 6

(This book will probably have no input from my friend anymore cause of school and assignments)

(Corey's POV)

The dentist looked at Trina, well me in fear, it looks like he did not expect and 13 year old boy to suddenly blow up like that. He coughed akwardly, "this ish nat my prublum." He then pushed us out, with his sweaty hands, but before he could slam the door on us, out of the corner in my eye I noticed a box which had the writing, 'E.D.O'. Hmm, I gotta tell Trina about this.

We both walked out of the ancient old building, Trina put a hand on her hip, "That usually like works. Ugh I should've gone with crying." I rolled my eyes wondering why I was related to her, "forget about that. Listen to this, on one of the boxes in that dentist's room, it had E.D.O written on it and stuff, what do you think that like means." I quickly covered my mouth..... I just talked like Trina.

Trina didn't seem fazed by as she said, "Evil Dentist Operation. Duh." Huh, that actually works, that meaning our dentist was was evil, and was the reason for us swapping bodies! Suddenly a light flashed into our eyes, an old mustang car with rust pulled out of the driveway, with our dentist in the driving seat.

"Let's follow him!"

Trina replied, "No. I am not running after a stupid old car. I want to drive"

"And where would we-"

"MINA!"

Suddenly her pink car which had Mina driving appeared out of nowhere. I looked at her impressed as she slipped in the seat next to Mina while went to the back.

"STEP ON IT MINA!"

Mina then started the car, quickly following the dentist's car which was right in front. Wow... I can't believe Trina actually helped... maybe having her wasn't so bad.

(AHHH IM SO SORRY ITS BAD COMPARED TO THE OTHER CHAPPIES. My friend's input really does make an impact, she's much better at writing than me)