Chapter 4

(Me and octopot both wrote this throughout the while thing)

Me and Trina finally arrived at our destination. The dentist. That same dentist who gave me those braces, and I had a feeling something wasn't right about him.I shuddered as I thought about him, he was uh... let's say a little on the fat side. Oh who am I kidding? He's not a little on the fat side, he is more than on the fat side, he was probably there way back when! He was pretty much the fattest guy in the whole of Peaceville! Ignoring the fact that he also has this huge mustache covering most of his pumpkin, round face, it was an unholy thing to witness someone plucking his pudgy fingers into your mouth so in a way I was bound to think he was evil.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Trina stated, "Hey, that's like my dentist's office". We both stood gazing up at a putrid yellow building that was starting to crumble. As I kept on staring at that ancient-looking building something flashed before my eyes. It was Trina, looking about 10 or something years old, first getting her braces, after getting them on she was.... Sucking her thumb? Then I saw the dentist bend over with his tools, it was my dentist! That made sense because our braces were connected somehow so having the same dentist could have something to do with it.

I then smirked as I look at me- no I mean Trina. "You suck your thumb?" "who told you?!" yelled Trina. "Wait you still do, I thought it might have been an old habit" She widened her eyes then narrowed them, "Tell anyone, I'll like tell everyone that you... you.." then Trina froze and her eyes turned blue for a second as if she was seeing something. I stared at her for a minute when a smirk replaced her frown. She immediately snapped out of her trance and said in a smooth voice, "I'll tell everyone that you carry around a teddy bear"

I gasped, "How did you know about Mr. Snuffly Pants" She simply shrugged and replied, "Same way you like knew about my secret, a flashback" I rolled my eyes, "things aside, we should probably go in." She nodded as we both entered the decrepit building, the inside was just as unpleasant as the outside. Yellow, old and dull. My eyes landed upon a beady eyed lady who sat behind a desk marked "receptionist".

We both made our way to the desk as the lady stared at us with narrowed eyes through thick spectacles. Well this place is very welcoming. I cleared my throat as I was about to ask her when from a room emerged a fat man with a huge mustache and following him was a young boy who was making a huge fuss, crying at the top of his lungs.

I felt sorry for the kid as I saw his new braces glinting in the light, I whispered to Trina, "There's our dentist. Let's go talk to him." She nodded as we steadily approached him. He huffed as he removed his gloves. "whut do you kiss wont frwom me I just dealt wit a pashant oond it's my brweak" he said in such a thick accent it took me a while to figure out what he was saying,

I stuttered, "S-so uh, we need to talk to abut our braces there's somethi-" He then interrupted me, "I hove no twime for dis" He was about to leave but Trina stopped him, "STOP RIGHT NOW, I LIKE DID NOT WEAR THIS DUMB OUTFIT ALL THE WAY TO THIS STUPID PLACE FOR SOME OAF LIKE YOU TO LIKE HAVE YOU LEAVE AND JUNK! SO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN BEFORE YOU SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!" Trina exploded. Me and the dentist and even the receptionist stared at me er I mean Trina frightened, when I realised she said all this in my body and that once this was all over and I came back here I was doomed. My cheeks burned red as I elbowed Trna to shut up! The dentist said in a normal but terrified voice "I guess i can make time for you" Trina smiled, "Good" As she sauntered into his room as I face-palmed while I followed behind her.