Chapter 9

(Trina's POV) (it's finally the end of the book)

"-then we force them to take mine... well your.. braces off!"

Corey looked at his nails in boredom, "Lame." I grabbed him by the shoulders, "Stop acting like me and listen! If this work you can go back to your lame back and i can go back to being perfect. You want that, don't you?"

Corey sighed, "Fine. let's do this."

"3.2.1.GO"

We both then stood  firmly with both feet flat on the ground and we said with monotone voices, "We are under the control of E.D.O."

Crazy looking dentists soon started appearing out of nowhere with evil grins, one shouted, "We did it! They're under our control!"

"What do we do with them?"

"Use them to take over the world!"

'With just two teenagers?"

They all started murmuring, they obviously didn't plan how they'd use the mind controlled victims to take over the world.

"ENOUGH! Let's take them to the testing labs. They're can be our test subjects for our experiments."

Wait....what are they gonna do to us..? Everyone murmured in agreement as two tall buff man grabbed both pf us and roughly led us to who knows where. Oh no... I didn't plan this, what do I do?! I looked to Corey for encouragement but he seemed as desperate as I was. The two men the pushed us into a room and locked us in. We both couldn't do anything about since we were still acting monotonous.

When all was clear Corey shouted, "What have you done?! This is like all your fault, now we're like stuck here and we're both gonna fully become each other, do something!" I looked out the window, some... please help.

(Mina's POV)

I've been waiting outside for hours now, what happened to Corey and Trina? Should I go in... but Trina said to wait outside and I always listen to her. I then saw two men walk out, I hid n=behind a bush as I eavesdropped onto their conversation.

"Ha! We're on step closer to taking over the world!"

"I wonder what they're gonna do to that pink haired girl and blue haired boy."

That sounds like....

"Probably dissect or something. Who knows."

That's corey and Trina. And they're in trouble! I gotta do something, but it's too dangerous to by myself. I need back up.

THE EN-

(no I'm joking, one more chapter left)