Chapter 4

The drive to home that seemed like a really long one but was actually really short was fun.
We talked and laughed and tried not to mind the fact that I was just coming from the hospital.

To my surprise when I got home my car was neatly parked in the garage.

"Ah mom did you drive my car here?"

"No hunny Trent did"

"Oh"

"What was that for?"

"What? I said oh"

"But it was dry and normally you would be like oh I love him but now you were like oh just oh."

"Look mom I'm just not in the mood for oh I love him right now."

"Ok sweaty. Lets get you inside."

She carefully got me out of the car and brought me inside.

1 MONTH LATER

"Jane get up and get ready for school" My mom shouted at the other end of the door.

"Mom it's like 3:00 in the morning"

"No it's not its 7:00 and school starts at 7:30 so get up off your lazy ass."

I got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror staring at the scar that Trent left on my face.

You must be wondering why is this girl still talking about this? Well this is my first time going back to school since then and to be honest I'm really scared.

Snapping myself out of my inner thoughts I quickly closed the door and went in the shower.

After showering I got out the bathroom and went to my closet to pick out something to ware.
When I was done getting dressed I went in front of my mirror and used make-up to cover the scar then grabbed my bag and went down stairs.