Chapter 7

I looked up to see who this hero guy was and what I saw was very pleasant to my eyes.

I saw a pail skin sexy blue eyed hunk of a guy.

He had on a black t-shirt that hugged him,  a leather jacket and a black pants. Just like a bad boy.

My bad boy.
Jane behave

I was now on my feet frozen looking at him but I was cut off of course by Trent running up to me and shouting "I'm gonna kill you bitch"

Oh I forgot he still thought I was behind this.
I mean hello mister stupid isn't it so fucking obvious that it wasn't me.
Ugh.

Unfortunately he didn't reach where I was because he was greeted with a nice choke slam to the ground.

The guy got on top of him and said "I've been waiting too long to do this".

He started punching him so hard that his nose started bleeding.

I didn't know what to do I was freaking out, so I did the first thing that came to mind scream and then he stopped.

I know I'm such a girl.

He got up and turned and looked at me before he got up and walked over to me.

He picked me up bridal stile and brought me to his car, got in and drove off.

Translation: He threw me over his shoulder and brought me to his car, got in and drove off.

************

We arrived at a park shortly after and it took no time for him to park the car.

He came around my side and opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman I hope.

We walked until we saw an empty bench and gladly took a seat.

It was silent between us and he kept staring at me.

Like dude can you make it anymore awkward.
Ok fine I'll take the spotlight cause I need some answers.

"Do you wanna tell me why you just save my life and we don't even know each other." I blurted out breaking the silence

"1 I hate that guy and 2 I hate seeing girls getting beaten." He said with a smile which I know was fake by the way.

"Ok thanks but I literally know nothing about you and you know nothing about me so what was the point."

"I'm Scott Dan........."

I cut him off by saying "Your Scott Daniels the gang leader.
What the hell is happening Scott Daniels is doing something nice for someone."

"Well maybe I just might like that someone."

Well then.

I opened my mouth to say something but thought twice about it and closed it.