Chapter 26

Hey guys! EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE....
I really had a lot of stuff going on family and school stuff. It was hell! I really hope you enjoy!

I was now in my bra and him in his underwear.

ONLY!

He slipped his member out and positioned at my entrance.

I gasped in pleasure when he rubbed against me and was about to go inside when our principal walked in on us.

"Are you fucking kidding me" Scott sighed frustratedly.

Luckily he was hiding me with his not so fully undressed body.

"You two clothes office now" he said with a disgusted look. "I can see your mother taught you well how to hore around.

Gladly it was a dress that I wore so I was done fixing up to jump at him.

"How dare you talk about my mom like that. What do you think it's my fault that you went around sucking cock for a living to get a fake degree to become principal here."

A huge gasp escapes his mouth due to what I just said.

"Oh that's right didn't know that I knew that huh?"

Scott came up behind me putting his hand around my waist making me calm down.

"You know nothing about my life" I salt at him "And I will break you if you talk about my mom again"

"In my office now" he said in a not too loud voice.

I grabbed Scott's hand and dragged him towards the office
"Just Miss Williams" He said passing us and entering the office while Scott took a seat at the waiting area.

He closed the door behind me and pushed me into the wall.

"You really thought I was gonna let you off that easy bitch" he said lifting my dress down and trying to pull down my underwear.

Scott

I heard a loud bang on the wall from where I am which made me really uncomfortable more than how I am.

I got up to walk in there but sat back down.

There could not possibly be anything like that going on in there.

RIGHT???

It was about some seconds later I heard a faint scream and ruffling in the office.

That's it I have to see what's going on in there.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

He's gonna get a shock of a life time.

Antywho I will be finishing this book soon and was wondering if I should write a sequel.

Tell me what you think.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU