Chapter 27

I slightly cracked the door open and couldn't believe what I saw.

I ran over to them and grabbed the dick by his throat.

I punched him once then twice then...........the bell rang for lunch.

"Watch yourself" I warned before grabbing Jane and walking out.

We just got our stuff and left after this.

Jane

So we're on the way to the park and I feel so humiliated that I didn't even realize that the car stopped and Scott was wiping away a stray tear.

"Maybe I should just end this" I said with tears streaming down my cheek. "Maybe it would be best for everyone that Jane Williams died".

" Jane don't say that" he said trying to not cry. "Don't you think of what would happen to me if you did anything to yourself".

I looked at him realizing that he was now crying.

" I can't....... " I was cut off by him capturing my lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

"I'm here for you never forget that. I love you"

"I love you too"

*****************

So as y'all know yesterday was all emotional for me so I kinda went to my bed early with Scott of course so I could get a good nights rest.

But guess what? Some punk ass nigga decided to move next door at 2 in the morning.😠

"Babe get up" I slightly pushed Scott so he could get up.

"Wha....what's that noise?"

"It's a fucking moving truck"

"At 2 in the morning?"

"That's it I'm going down there"

I grabbed Scott's arm and dragged him downstairs and out side with me.

We went over next-door where the huge moving truck was and saw a beautiful woman walking inside the house with a box.

She looks awfully familiar.

Then we saw a boy about our age and really cute and sexy seeing that his abs were printed out through his black T-shirt.

Hey I shouted over the noise.

He heard me and quickly went to ask the driver to turn the truck off.

"Jane oh my god. I haven't seen you in ages" he exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Do you know this dude?" Scott asked pointing at him.

"No" I said trying to remember if I knew this hunk.

"Come on of course you know me. We kept in touch with each other every week since you left Baltimore.

"Omg Chase" I said running up to him and giving a giant hug.

We stood like that for a while then I remembered that Scott was standing there so I pulled away.

"Scott this is Chase my best friend since I was borned and Chase this is Scott my boyfriend" I said introducing them.

I expected them to shake hands or something but all they did was scoff at each other.

"Boyfriend huh" Chase asked glaring at Scott

"Yeah you got a problem?" Scott shot back

"Actually I do" Chase answered back "your face is irritating my eyes."

"Oh I'm sorry" Scott trailed off "was I supposed to be offended cause I think your breath already did the job."

"OK we're gonna be going now" I said pushing Scott out of the yard and hugging Chase one last time.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Wow someone's jealous😁

Tell me what you think

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU😘😍❤💕💖💓💟💗💝💞