Chapter 6

Hand marks were around my throat, my car smelt like sex, my throat hurts like a bitch.

I am left here drowning in my own tears while everything is going if not has gone wrong.

I got up from my laid position and took out some spare close that I had in my bag and put them on.

I then looked in my mirror at the hand marks that were tender as hell but I still plastered make-up on it so no one could see it.

I went home right after doing so and luckily my mom wasn't home yet.

I ran inside for the air freshener and practically finished the bottle in my car.

I then went up to my room and plopped myself down on my bed. I need a rest after what I went through today.

If only I could call the cops but its no use because he has escaped prison before.

I know my choice of a boyfriend isn't the best.

***********
The sun beamed through the window and unto my bear skin that was not covered by my clothes.

Seems like I was too tired last night to completely changed. I mean its no harm I couldn't have raped myself.

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock.
"Shit its 7:00. How the fuck am I gonna get to school by 7:30?"

I quickly got up and rushed into the bathroom. After I was done I put on some clothes and rushed out. Mom was already gone so I just left.

Yep got to get used to that she's almost never here as far as my dad is concerned I only see the man once every seven years and I am not exaggerating.

After I reached school I got out of the car and ran into the hallways then it dawned on me I don't go to classes.

I walked over to my locker and threw my things in and just as I was about to close it guess who appeared. Yeah that's right Trent. Aka the devil in disguise.

He slammed the locker door shut and then me into it.

"There are some rumors and pictures going around" he said with pure anger streaming through his voice. "and I know that your behind it."

With tears streaming down my face I managed to get out "I don't know what your talking about."

Man, my tears are always so close.

And guess what was his reaction to that, yes choking me.
He rapped his hand around my neck pushing me into the locker again and slightly lifting me off the ground.

"I know you know about this and if it ain't then you know who it is. Tell me who it is." He seethed not bothered that I was slowly loosing oxygen.

I mean why would he? He hates me.

"It was me DICK HEAD." An unfamiliar voice said from behind us.

Suddenly I felt Trent's hand move from around my neck. Air quickly rushed back into my lungs and not long after he was flying into the wall.