Darion 20

It was always weird being in school without Odion, but my dads took him out of town to see a specialist about these blackouts and so far I haven't had any updates so naturally I couldn't focus one anything. Even when like six fights broke out in the middle of the lunch room, as long as nobody in my family was fighting I really didn't care... I just kept checking my phone hoping one of the three of them would respond to my text. I sat at the table with Ace, Marquise, Alex and Lauren when bitch ass Cyrus walked pass the table staring at me; I guess he found out that I was the one who nutted in his ex-girls mouth right before she kissed him and nutted on his pillow after I fucked his sister but I really didn't care he should've left me the fuck alone and I wouldn't have had to embarrass him. Fuck it I was about to leave, I couldn't focus today I got up from the table and left out of the school the rest of my classes were cake so I knew my dads wouldn't mind me leaving early; as I walked out to my car I felt someone behind me and I turned to she Danielle standing there..... she was another reason I was so distracted but my brother came first.

"I know Alex told y'all that we've been fucking around and I know that's part of the reason you haven't spoken to me all week Darion." She said turning her head.

"Look I don't care who you fuck.... I'm not exactly innocent either, I've fucked sisters, cousins and even this girls mom not an hour after I fucked her. I'm a hoe and I know it my issue with you is the fact that you didn't tell me, I know we're not together but for the most part I've always been honest with you and you couldn't tell me that Alex has been fucking you on the regular. Then I gotta find out from Ivanna that you and Alex are dating......" I said clenching my fist.

"We're not dating we went on one date and I just thought that........ Darion I'm sorry, I just thought that once you found out......." I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.

Darion's Car

"Stop talking

"Stop talking..... take a drive with me." I said pulling her to my car, what I was about to do was going to be hard as fuck but it needed to be done for the sake of putting an end to all this drama. We drove around the block and I leaned over my seat to kiss her. "We can't do this anymore...... you don't know what you want, you say you want me but you're fucking my cousin. I'm not stupid you got feelings for him and it's not fair to any of us to keep this thing going so I'm going to take a step back and let y'all two figure it out, if you decide you don't want to be with him then maybe we can give it a shot." I said.

"I guess you don't give me much of an option...... what if you meet someone other bitch?" Danielle asked.

"Then it wasn't in the cards for us....... I should probably get you back to school, lunch is almost over." I said quietly. We got back to the school and Danielle sat there for a second before kissing me, she didn't say anything as she got out the car and walked back into the school. I felt bad but it had to be done, I was too damn young to be dealing with this kind of drama I had enough of that to deal with.