Corinthian 47

"Aight so here's the deal, the other day I went over to the house expecting to talk to Cam but he wasn't there but my mom was..... and well I flat out asked her why she was playing Cam like a bitch and she said that Cam started it, she said Cam wasn't the person everyone thought he was and maybe I should go ask him what REALLY happened. So you know me I'm not afraid to ask anything so I went over to Uncle Devin's house because I knew that's where Cam was and I asked him why my mom was saying it was his fault that their marriage was in ruins, we out back and he told me everything. He said it started a couple years ago, there was a this woman who was obsessed with him and my mom thought they were fucking but he promised that he never touched the chick.... well the chick showed up to the house claiming Cam got her pregnant or whatever but that caused a big ass argument and Cam left the house. Cam said he went back to Miami and supposedly that's where the chick was from and that confirmed everything to my mom. After that they began to argue a lot and drifted apart; my mom thought and still thinks Cam is hiding a whole other family with the woman like our grandpa did with Uncle Sa'vion and Domo, I just think given our families history what IF Cam really is hiding another family........" I said looking at Noah who's face was neutral but his eyes told me he was trying not to laugh. "I'm glad you think this is funny No' my parents are at each others throats, my mom is flaunting around some nigga and my 'dad' is a fuckin wreck and you're sitting there trying not to laugh." I said heated.

"It's not that I'm laughing at you Cor..... I just think this whole situation is ridiculous. Look one thing about Uncle Cam is he's as consistent as the sun rising when it comes to family, he'd never have a family on the side because that's not who he is....... he's the main one preaching about family loyalty so I don't see it even being remotely possible for him to have another family. Uncle Cam and Aunt Liberty have been together since they were kids and a love like that just doesn't end.... they're going through a really rough patch right now but if anyone can get past this it's them and I feel like you'll be the reason they get back together." Noah said sincerely. "Now what else do you wanna talk about because I know you better than anybody so I know you got a lot on your mind." Noah said leaning back against his pillow. So I told him everything from my relationship with Paris, to the jealousy I felt for him and Marquise, to the feeling of not knowing who I was because of my parenting situation and as always Noah was there to guide me through it all and by the time we were finished talking Troix had come and taken over Noah's bed and the sun was beginning to make it's way across the sky.

"Is this it? For real Noah you're going to need to cook more than this if you expect us to be able to survive the whole day..... this looks like a meal for about two people." JD said walking into the kitchen with Darion and Julio.

"It is enough for two people me and my son, y'all are old enough to cook for yourself and I'm not a babysitter just hurry up so we can get going I got a lot planned for today." Noah said feeding Troix.

"Fuck it I'm about to go see if Adrienne's sexy ass will cook for me then I might try to fuck her." JD said walking out the kitchen as Julio and Darion started cooking.

"So what are we doing today big bro?" I asked looking down at the plate of food Noah cooked for me, even though he said he only cooked for him and Troix we all knew he wouldn't let me or Marquise fend for ourselves. "I mean I'm down to do anything except go to the mall, I'm not trying to be around a bunch of people doing Christmas shopping." I said

"What you're crazy Cori that's exactly what I wanna do." Julio said looking at me like I was stupid and I shrugged truthfully I didn't want to be around them today anyways, I just wanted to chill with my big brother and maybe Marquise.

"Y'all can do whatever but me, Cori, Troix and Marquise got other plans, just try not to get into too much trouble because the last thing I need is y'all dads getting on me because y'all don't know how to act. Tomorrow we're going to the game so make sure y'all get a bunch of Patriots gear." Noah said and everyone looked at each other, yeah that wasn't going to happen.