3

Meredith's POV:

It was getting really hard to find Derek..

I called out for him, but I wouldn't hear anything back. The deeper I got into the forest, the more lost I felt.

That was, until, I finally heard something.

"MEREDITH?????? MEREDITH WHERE ARE YOU????"

"DEREK?? DEREK IS THAT YOU????" I cried out.

"YESS IT'S DEREK!!!! I CAN HEAR YOU BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!"

"Uh.... I'M OVER HERE BY THE REALLY BIG TREE.."

"WHICH REALLY BIG TREE??? I'VE BEEN SEEING A LOT OF THOSE..."

I began to feel hopeless.. I could hear his voice, I just couldn't see him.

and then I tripped on a shoe..

A shoe that I thought was Cristina's.. only it wasn't.

It was Derek's.

Lexie's POV:

Cristina and Mark found me!! Thank god..

I really hope they'll be able to save me, I just want to get out of here. I want my life back, my life in Seattle.

"Ma.. Mark? I'm going to.. survive th.. this.. right?" I whimpered.

Mark looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. God I missed looking at those eyes.

"Of course you will. you're little Grey." He said with a smile.

Out of no where I started crying. It wasn't just the pain, it was the thought of never being able to tell Mark how I feel. Even though he reassured me I wasn't dying, I needed to tell him. Just in case...

"Mark... I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?" He asked.

Arizona's POV:

"Jerry, I need you to stay calm okay. Someone's going to help us. I think.."

Jerry was freaking out.

He screamed a few times, talked about how much he wanted to go home and see his family, and murmured other words that I couldn't quite remember as I almost passed out.

almost... but it turns out I wasn't the one who passed out.

Jerry stopped crying and talking and screaming, and when I called out his name, no response.

I think Jerry is dead.

I wanted to make sure he was okay, but I could barely move.

I started feeling an enormous amount of pain, which led to me crying out for help. Where did Cristina Mark and Meredith go? They were all there, and after I realized Jerry was gone, they were too.

Did they go to look for Lexie and Derek?

Did they all die?

Am I all alone?

Mark's POV:

"Mark... I have something to tell you.." Lexie said.

"What is it?"

"If.. and I'm saying IF I die... be.. because there's a-always a possibility tha-at I.. that I will.. I just want you to know how much I.."

"Lexie stop. You're not going to die. That's almost insulting my godly surgical skills." I said.

She laughed.

I'm glad I could make her laugh during this tough situation..

but I wonder what she was going to say..

Cristina's POV:

While Mark was comforting Lexie, I was trying to find a way to help her. The plane was definitely too hard to lift off of her, even if all five of us tried to; I have no idea where Derek and Arizona are anyways.

We could always try pulling Lexie out, but that might damage her even more.

We NEEDED help. I hoped and hoped a helicopter would show up soon and find us. Maybe even pull the plane off of Lexie.

Before it's too late.

Derek's POV:

Searching for Meredith was completely hopeless, until I felt someone trip on my shoe.

It was Meredith.

"Meredith are you alright?!?!"

"Yea I'm fine are YOU??? What happened to your hand?!?!?"

"Don't worry about it right now. I'm just glad I found you."

I pulled her into a tight hug and didn't let go for a while. Standing there with her made me realize how much I almost lost.