Collaboration ~ Suga

"Please do a chapter when the reader is an idol and the reader is doing a collaboration with Suga on the piano and their hands touch and when their dancing the choreography the reader trips onto suga and they kiss but when the reader wants them to pull away Suga grabs the readers waist making the kiss better! Also after the kiss Suga and reader confess to each other!"

~

You finish your performance of your new song at KCON before walking off stage to cool down. Your manager from BigHit calls you over and you see another group standing by him. As you get closer you realize he's with one of the most popular groups, BTS. "(Y/N)! Meet BTS!" Your manager says.

They all smile and greet you and you return the welcomes. "You see the blonde one over there?" He asks and you nod. "That's Yoongi, his stage name is Suga. He is a very talented musician and songwriter, so BigHit has decided to have you two do a collaboration."

You can't help but smile when you hear the news. You have to admit Yoongi is a super attractive and talented musician that you would love to work with. You see Yoongi smile at you and you smile back. "I look forward to working with you!" He says to you.

"And I look forward to working with you too," you reply.

"You two will start working together tomorrow in the second floor studio at BigHit," you manager says and you nod. You wave to BTS as you are escorted to your dressing room.

The next morning, you quickly get ready and eat breakfast, before getting in the car to go to the studio. You walk up to the studio to find Yoongi sitting at the piano. When he sees you walk in, he scoots over in the bench so there is room next to him for you. You sit down and greet him and he returns the greeting.

After a while of writing, you decide to see what has been written so far. You and Yoongi start playing. You suddenly feel soft skin against your hand and you stop playing. You look down at your hand and see Yoongi's touching it and your mouth falls open. You quickly pull your hand away and look up at him to his bright red face.

You let out a soft laugh before going back to jotting down your ideas. You have gotten to know Yoongi very well over the past day that you have been writing together. The way he makes is nothing you've ever felt before. He makes your heart flutter with happiness. You can't help but think about how it would feel to be his girlfriend, especially after hearing all of the things he put in his lyrics.

The sparkle in your eye and the shape of your lips, make me feel something I've never felt before. The butterflies in my stomach and the rushing of my heart is all because of my love for you.

After finishing the writing process and recording it, a choreographer meets you in a practice room to start teaching you the dance he came up with for the song. You finish learning all the moves and the choreographer leaves, but you and Yoongi stay to practice.

You begin dancing to the song, but get distracted by how great Yoongi looks dancing and you trip over your own feet. You fall into Yoongi and he wraps his arms around you as you fall to the ground and you land on top of him. You stare into his eyes, and suddenly you feel his lips softly against yours and after a while you start to pull away.

He grabs your waist and pulls you closer, deepening the kiss. You sink into him, giving into the amazing kiss. Your hands move up his body until they rest on his cheeks, never wanting this moment to end.

You finally pull away and a huge smile spreads across your face. "I love you, (y/n). Everything I wrote in that song was about you and how you make me feel. I've never felt this before, and it's all because of you. I want to be with you and I want you to be my girlfriend," he confesses.

You smile gets bigger after hearing his confession. "I love you too, Yoongi. Whenever I'm around you, I can't keep a smile off of my face. You make my heart sing like nobody ever has. I want to be with you and I want to be your girlfriend," you confess and Yoongi presses his lips against yours once more.

"So you'll be my girlfriend?" He asks. You nod and he smiles as he gets up and helps you up, before pulling you into a warm hug.