Rough ~ Namjoon

Hey guys!! So I'm sorry I have been on hiatus for so long. I have been very busy with school and work, but now I have made it my goal to try to post once a week! My requests and ships are still closed.

WARNING: this is smut

~

You retire to your bedroom after a very long week of school and work, more exhausted than you ever thought you could be. You quickly pull off you work clothes and throw them on the floor and find your favorite pair of sweats and put them on with an old concert tee. Even though you are super tired, you know that since it is Friday night, your boyfriend will be able to come over, especially since your parents are out of town.

Your boyfriend, Namjoon, is a tall, lanky guy with a very cute smile. However, he also has a dirty, controlling side. You two have had a very long history. You met in high school where you two became friends. He occasionally would make a remark about how he admired your appearance, but he left it at that. When it came to the second semester of senior year, he started flirting more and more with you, and of course you started flirting back. You two started hanging out more and more and even started having casual sex, but it was nothing more than friends with benefits. Until, he confessed his love for you a few months later and it became official. To this day, you have been dating for almost a year and you both couldn't be any happier.

You walk over to your draw and grab Namjoon's favorite pair of panties that you own and put them on. They we small, nude, and entirely lace that barely cover any of your butt. You admire them in your mirror for a few seconds before pulling your sweatpants back on. You saw about to get back in bed when you hear the doorbell ring and you rush out to answer it. You open the door to see Namjoon smiling and you step out of the way so he can walk in. He pulls you in tightly for a hug and a smile spreads across your face as you hug him back.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever, babe. Now that you have your new job our work schedules never match up anymore." Namjoon says as he releases you from the hug and plants a quick kiss on your lips.

"I know," you say with a small frown, "but I need money to pay for college. I miss you so much though! I'm happy we both got tonight off."

You see a smirk spread across his face and he pulls you in close. "Mhmm...we both have tonight off and there's an empty house," he says as he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. "It's been a while since we have had some fun together"

You nod and smirk at him, "I know I miss it." You lean in closer to his ear and whisper, "I put on the nude panties just for you." His eyes widen and you feel his hand get a more firm grab on your butt as he carries you into your room and sets you down on the bed.
He quickly pull off your shirt and you sweatpants and admires your body. You see him looking up and down at every single inch of your body as he licks his lips. "Damn, you're gorgeous. I can't wait to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning."

He slowly pulls off his shirt and shorts and climbs on top of you. He presses his lips against yours and you close your eyes instantly giving into the kiss and letting him slip his tongue inside of your mouth. His hands roams all over your body before stopping to unhook your bra. He pulls it off of you and admires your breasts for a brief moment before he puts his lips back against yours. You weave your fingers through his hair as you feel him roughly grab your breast and start squeezing them.

Namjoon breaks the kiss and starts to travel downward. You feel his breathing softly against the skin on your neck before he starts sucking hard on your neck. You let a soft moan and he moves around to different spots of your neck leaving soft marks everywhere he goes.

He slowly makes his way down to your breasts and rounghly sucks on one and then the other, making your moans grow louder. He pulls away once there are large bruises starting to form on your breasts and he smirks, "You won't ever be able to forget that you are mine. We are just getting started, babe."

He moves his head between your legs and leaves soft kisses on your inner thigh before he roughly presses his tongue to your pussy. You let out soft moans as he moves his tongue against you. You grip the bedsheets hard and you squeeze your eyes shut, overcome with pleasure. "Oh god I'm going to come," You say and he quickly pulls away from you.

"Not until I say so!" He says and pulls you up onto your hands and knees, you still shaking. He kneels in front of you and he forcefully pushes himself into your mouth. You gag and he pulls himself back out of your mouth. You cough and he roughly thrusts himself back into your mouth. He starts roughly moving in and out of your mouth and you move your tongue around him.

Your eyes widen as you feel his head move between your legs. You feel soft kisses on your inner thigh and you wrap your legs around his back as he softly licks your pussy. You let out a moan as you feel his tongue working on you. You softly tug at his hair and he starts bringing you to the edge. "Oh god I'm going to come," You say and he quickly pulls his mouth away from between your legs.

"No you're not. I didn't tell you you were allowed to," he says and puts you on your hands and knees as you are still shaking. He kneels and front of you and roughly forces himself into your mouth and you start to gag. He pulls out and you start to cough before he starts thrusting forcefully into your mouth and you move your tongue around him. As he starts to feel closer to coming, he pulls out of your mouth and lays down next to you.

He pulls you on top of him and situated you onto his dick. You slowly start moving up and down, letting out a loud moan. He starts smacking your ass roughly as you bounce up and down on him. As you move on top of him, he forcefully starts pushing into you hard and rough, making you moan even louder. You both move as fast as you can, moaning in sync. "Fuck I'm going to come!" You scream and feel yourself come all over as he comes inside of you.

"Damn, babe, that was one of the best ones yet," he says as you lay yourself down on top of him. "I love you so much," he says and plants a kiss on your cheek.

"I love you too," you say with a smile.