Chapter 5

Issac P.O.V

Arzaylea hasn't talked to me ever since yesterday happened. So i decided i was going to talk to her today. I got up and went and took a shower. After about 40 minutes i got out. I put on my boxers and my black and white joggers.I took a picture in the bathroom mirror.

I took a picture in the bathroom mirror

Issachigh4this: Just sum to post😏😏

1056 likes

Comments:
User: OH MY GAWD YOU SEXY ASF HIT ME UP BABY.
User: Dad❤
Shehigh4this: 😷😷😴
Leahbitch:babyyyy 🙈💖

I laughed and got up. I walked to Zay room and knocked on the door.

Zay: Go away Issac

Me: Ma plz i wanna talk.

I didnt hear anything so i opened the door. She was laying in her bed on her phone.

Me: Ma plz talk to me. Im sorry that i didn't say anything when she called you out your name. I should have said something but i didn't. Im sorry Arzaylea.

Zay: Its ok i was over reacting. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I guess i was so mad that you kissed her but i shouldn't have been mad cause that is your girlfriend. Im not mad at you anymore.

Me: Good well im gonna go back to my room so yea. Love you best friend.

Zay: love you too.

Masiah P.O.V

Currently i am doing a drop off. I hope this don't go wrong.

Me: So yall remember the plan right. They gone give us the money and we gone give them the drugs and leave.

They all noded

Me: when they give us the money Price you check it to see if they gave us the right amount of money aite.

Price: Aite G.

We pulled up to the ally that we was supposed to meet them at and got out.

Me: Wassup Bradley. You got the money.

Bradley: Yup you got the drugs.

Me: Yup.

This boy name Vincent from my team threw them the drugs and they slid the bag of money to us.
Price checked it and looked at me funny.

Price: Aye this only 40g we supposed to get 50g.

I smirked and told them to start shooting. I pulled out my gun and shot Bradley in the leg and arm. I walked up to him and knocked him out. I told Vincent to put him in the back of the truck. I shot the rest of his team and took the drugs and the money and got in the truck speeding off to the trap. We got to the trap and they tied up Bradley. I walked to boss office. I opened the door and he was getting head from a hoe.