Chapter 6

Arzaylea P.O.V
I didn't see Masiah 7th period so im like where is this nigga. I walk to my locker and i see Calani and Taylor waiting for me.

Calani: Hey can we go to your house today?

Me: Yea you can.

Taylor: Ok so can we go cause im hungry asf and i know u got some food.

Me: Yea lets go. Oh um i dont have a car because i came here with Masiah and he is not here so i hope one of yall got a car.

Calani: Girl i got a car come on.

We went and got in Calani car. I grabbed the aux cord, plugging it in my phone. I put on Water by Ugly God.

Taylor: I SPLASH ON YOUR BITCH WITH WATER

Calani: I FEEL LIKE IM 21 SAVAGE

Me: I PULL UP AND FUCK ON YOUR DAUGHTER.

We sang the whole song all the way to my house. We pulled up and i saw Masiah car out side.

Me: What the fuck?

I walked in the house and i saw the t.v on but nobody on the couch.

Me: DAD??? ISSAC????

Issac: Yea wassup ma, why you yelling?

Me: Bescause the t.v was on but nobody was down stairs.

Issac: oh. Hey Tay and Lani girl *girl voice*

Me and the girls started laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

Calani: Dont ever do that gay shit again.

Me: Omg well im going up to my room to change. And why is Masiah car outside?

Issac: oh yea uh i took his car cause he owe me um lunch money.

Me: yall childish.

He laughed and i went upstairs to change. I opened my door and i couldn't belive what i was seeing. There was balloons everywhere and hella Victoria Secret bags on my floor. Behind my bed there was balloons that said 'Be Mine'. Masiah was standing next to my bed on one knee with a beautiful ring.

Masiah: Arzaylea would you make me the happiest guy alive and plz be mine??

Me: Oh my gawd. Yes, of course!

He put the ring on me and hugged me tight. A flash went off and i turned around.

Calani: OOO BITCH GET IT.

Taylor came running in my room eating a big ass bag of Doritos.

Taylor: OOUU BITCH DAMN HE WENT ALL OUT FOR YOU. GOT THE VICTORIA SECRET BAGS AND SHIT. HE GOT YOU A RING.

Me: Girl shut up im right here wit yo loud ass

Taylor: sorry well i gtg ill see yall later oh and im taking this bag of Doritos BYE BITCHES AND NIGGA.

Calani: Well ima leave yall to it so ill call you later Zaylea. Bye Siah.

Me and Masiah gave her a hug and she left. I jumped on Masiah, kissing him over and over again.

Masiah: Damn. Ma. I. Know. Im. Sexy. But. Damn.

I stopped kissing him and blushed.

Me: So who helped you with all this.

Masiah: Issac.

Me: Aww your so sweet.

I give him a kiss and start to put stuff away.