Chapter 4

Issac P.O.V

I woke up to someone poking me on my side. I opened one eye and it was Zay.

Me: Zay why in the fuck are you waking me up.

Zay: Because you looked so cute so i started poking you.

I looked at her and she smiled and rubbed my cheek, then she slapped me.

Me: Arzaylea wtf.

Zay: Get up, we are going to Masiah house

Me: whyyyyyyy

Zay: Do you really want to argue right now

I just got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I could hear her laugh and walk out. I grabbed my wash towel and dry towel and got in the shower. About 40 minutes later i got out and wrapped my dry towel around my waist. I walked in my closet and picked a white shirt, some dark blue jeans, and some white air forces. I put on some cologne and grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket, and walking downstairs. I turned on the t.v and watched ridiculousness while waiting for Zay ass.

Arzaylea P.O.V

I got out of the shower like 30 minutes ago, but i still can not find something to wear. While i was looking i forgot i picked my clothes out last night. I hit my self on the head and put my clothes on.

 I hit my self on the head and put my clothes on

I put on some mascara, lipgloss, and perfume. I grabbed my phone putting it in my purse, and walked downstairs.

Me: Im ready

Issac: Damn, it took you forever to get ready

Me: Oh shut up and come on

I walked out the door with Issac behind me and locked the door. I got in the car, shooting my dad a text, saying im going to Masiah's house. I started the car making my way towards his house. We arrived at Masiah house in about 30 minutes. We got out of the car, walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door. Masiah's mom answered the door.
(MM = Masiah's Mom)

Mm: Oh hello Arzaylea and Issac

Me: hi, may we come in.

Mm: Yea, come in darling. Issac, how you been.

Issac: I've been good, how about you?

Mm: Im very good. Well Masiah is upstairs in his room. If yall need anything, ill be in the kitchen, okay?

Me: Ok, thank you Mrs.......

Mm: Oh darling, just call me Cindy.

Me: Ok, thank you Mrs. Cindy.

Mm: You welcome honey.

Mrs. Cindy goes in the kitchen and i run upstairs with Issac behind me. When i get to Masiah's room i bust open the door and jump on him. I start to kiss all over his face and hug him very tight.

Masiah: Wow ok ma, i missed you too. *Laughs*

Me: HI MASIAH.

Masiah: Wassup ma, can you get off me plz?.

Me: Oh *giggles* sorry.

Issac: Wassup man

Masiah: Nun much chillin.

Me: Ok so guys we should go to the mall.

Masiah: Ok.

Issac: Im down.

Masiah grabs his phone and we walk downstairs, since he was already dressed.

Masiah: Hey mom.

Mrs. Cindy: Wassup siah.

Masiah: Hey, im going to the mall with them, is that ok?

Mrs. Cindy: of course.

Masiah: Ok thx mom love you.

Mrs. Cindy: Love you too hun.

We walk out the house and get in my car. I pull out of the drive way and start my way to the mall. We make small talk during the ride to the mall to pass time. When we get there i turn off the car and get out quickly.

Issac: Wait up ma damn. The mall aint going anywhere.

I hear Masiah laugh and i flip them off. I stop so that they can catch up.

__________________

Me and the boys have like 16 bags in our hands Because we went to many stores. We were walking to footlocker when Issac gets stopped.

Person: Hey baby.

As soon as i hear that voice i immediately know who it is. The bitchy bitch of the west, Leah. I turn around and stand side bye side with Masiah.

Issac: Wassup baby.

Leah: Nothing just shopping. Oh hey bitch

Me: It's Arzaylea.

Leah: *giggles* Well i'll see you later babe. *Kisses Issac*

As soon as the bitch kisses Issac i storm off to the bathroom. I could hear Issac and Masiah running after me. Im almost to the bathroom, when im suddenly grabbed and yanked back.

Issac: Why the fuck are you acting like this.

Me: ..........

Issac: Arzaylea im not finna play these games with you man, man.

Me: Why the fuck do you have to go out with her she is a back stabbing hoe, who just called your best friend a bitch. Which you know is not true. I know thats your girl, but im really mad that you are picking her over me, your Best fuckin Friend. Also the fact that you just let her call me a bitch, and didn't do anything, really just pissed me off more. Just leave me alone. Im ready to go.

I snatch my arm away from Issac, and walk out of the mall. I put all the bags in the trunk, and get in the car. About 10 minutes later, the boys come out of the mall and get in the car. The first thing i do is drop off Masiah

Masiah: thank you for dropping me off ma.

Me: Bye Masiah, text me.

He says bye to Issac and shuts the door. I pull out of his drive way and start to drive to my house. When i got to my house i went straight to my room and went to sleep.

______________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT I SPENT ALL YESTERDAY AND A LITTLE BIT IF TONIGHT ON IT.

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT💜💜💜💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜😍💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜💜💜💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜💜💜💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍💜💜