Chapter 2

Masiah P.O.V
      So im at home sitting here bored asf watching a movie. While im scrolling through instagram, Arzaylea pops in my mind. I decided to text her.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: Wsp ma?

Daddy Zaylea💦💜💯: Hi Masiah.

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: Wyd?

Daddy Zaylea💦💜💯: Nothing im bored.

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: Im about to change your name, because this name you put in my phone is......not ok.

Ma💜😍😩: lmao💀

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: Come over and chill.

Ma💜😍😩: Ok send me the address.

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: 2287 Portland Ave.

Ma💜😍😩: Ok ill be there in like 30 mins.

Siah💜💦😍😏😩: Aite ma see ya.

*TEXT MESSAGE OVER*

I hurried up and got in the shower for 20 minutes. I got out dried up and put lotion on. I put on my Adidas sweatpants and put on a black shirt. As i was putting on socks the doorbell rang. I go downstairs and open the door.

Arzaylea P.O.V
         So im waiting at the door for this nigga and he finally opens the door.

Me: God damn took you long enough, shit.

Masiah: My bad ma *chuckles*

We went to his room. And it was late so i decided to take a shower. He said he would be right back so i had to yell for him to come up here.

Me:SIAH.........MASIAH.........MASIAH NIGGA IF YOU DONT GET YO UGLY FAT ASS UP HERE I WILL GET THE BELT AND WHOOP YO ASS.

This nigga didn't answer me. He think im playing. I went in his closet and got a belt from his closet. I went downstairs and found him sitting down at the table eatting chips.

Me: Nigga so you didn't hear me?

Masiah: No....yes.....i mean i didnt but i didn't think you was serious.

Me: *chuckles* Ok

WHIP.

Masiah: AHHH

Me: Bitch didn't i tell your ass to come here.

WHIP.

Masiah: YES IM SORRY, IM SORRY.

WHIP

Me: You ding dong head ass nigga

WHIP

Me: Now Masiah?

Masiah: *whines* Yes ma?

Me: Where is the bathroom.

Masiah: You can use the one in my room.

Me: Thank you *Kisses him on the cheek*

I go upstairs and get in the shower.

Masiah P.O.V
      Damn that girl hit me hard asf. After she got in the shower i went up stairs with the bowl of chips. As soon as i got on the bed i got a text message.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Issac: Wassup Brody.

Masiah: Nun much nigga chillin with Arzaylea.

Issac: Fr

Masiah: Yea she in the shower doe.

*TEXT MESSAGES OVER*

I got a facetime call from Issac right after i sent that message.

*FACETIME CALL*

Issac: *chuckles* Mannn you got her already?

Me:*laughs* why u didn't tell me she abuses people bruh.

Issac: OH SHIT YOU GOT WHIPPED WITH A BELT.

Me:..........

Me and him stayed on the phone for 10 minutes. We was in the middle of talking when Arzaylea came out the bathroom.

Me: *mumbles* Damn

Arzaylea was lookin sexy asf like i would hit it if i could.

Issac: Bro......Bro you alright.

Me: Yea man.....Aye ma Issac on the phone

Arzaylea: Oh fr. Hi Issac

Issac: Hi ma what you do- MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ON ARZAYLEA!?!?

Arzaylea: CLOTHES ISSACCC STOOOPP.

Issac: Mann

Arzaylea: Issac stop, don't act like i dont dress like this at your house when i sleepover.

Issac: Whatever man....give the phone back to my nigga Masiah.

Me: Damn wtf was that.

Issac: Man nothing I'll talk to yall later.

Me: Aite man

Arzaylea: Bye Issac

Issac: Aite bye ma and don't wear that shit again.

Arzaylea: Boy bye.

Arzaylea P.O.V.
         If yall wondering i used to go out with Issac. We went out from 6th grade to 10th grade and we are in 12th grade.  We broke up cause i found out that he cheated, but he changed and we are like brother and sister.

Masiah: You looking sexy ma.

Me: thank you. Can we watch a movie?

Masiah: You welcome and yea what movie?

Me: Dope.

Masiah: Aite 

Masiah got up and put the movie in and went downstairs to make popcorn. 10 minutes later he came back up here with a big ass bowl of popcorn and chips. This nigga hella fat. Masiah got in the bed and layed his head on my stomach. I pressed play and ate popcorn while playing with his curls. Halfway in to the movies i was half asleep, when i heard the door open. The t.v turned off and the covers went over us. After that sleep took over me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHH I PUT MY WHOLE LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER.

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

LOVE YALL💜💜💜💜💜💜💜