Chapter 7

Arzaylea P.O.V
I woke up in Masiah bed with him all up in my neck. I pushed his face and went to use the bathroom. After i was done, i went back to the room. I sat on Masiah and grabbed his face, kissing him all over.

Masiah: Ma move.

Me: No.

Masiah: Arzaylea im not playin move.

Me: Nope.

He lifted me up and put me on the side of him. I laughed and grabbed my phone scrolling through instagram. After about 20 minutes, Masiah got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back i was still on my phone. He sat down and looked at me. I side eyed him and went back looking at my phone.

Me: May i help you?

He grabbed my phone and threw it on the other side of the bed.

Me: Boy if you don't go get my phone. It could have fell off the bed. That costs a lot.

He kissed me and i wrapped my arms around him. He held on to my waist.

Masiah: You talk too much.

Me: Be quiet.

I got up and went downstairs. I saw Lexi on the couch watching BGC.

Masiah P.O.V
Arzaylea walked out the room and i got a call from my boss. *Phone Call*

Me: Wassup Boss.

Boss: NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT. I TOLD YO ASS YESTERDAY TO COME TO THE TRAP.

Me: Shit, my bad boss.

Boss: GET YOUR STUPID ASS TO THE FUCKING TRAP, OR THATS YO ASS NIGGA.

*phone call ends*

I got up and took a quick shower. I put my clothes on and sprayed some cologne on.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket, walking downstairs.

Lexi and Arzaylea: Where you going??.

Me: I'll be back later. Love yall bye.

I walked out the house and got in my car. I speed to the Trap and did the secret knock. They opened the door and dapped me up.

Bryce: Wassup King.

Me: Man nothing chillin.

Boss: BRYCE, TEZ, JUAN, AND KING. IN MY OFFICE NOW.

I sighed and walked to his office.

Tez: Wassup boss.

Boss: Niggas want war.

Juan: who?

Me: Nigga who else.

Bryce: Whats the plan tho?

Boss: So his Trap is down town. So we go down there, Bryce, Juan and 2 other guys go in from the back. Me, King, Tez, and 1 other go from the front. Everyone else split up on the sides. We go in and start shooting everyone in sight. Get EJ and bring his ass here. Do NOT kill him. If you find him, put him in a chair in the red room and tie his ass up.

Tez: Aite boss.

We walked out Boss office and i see a hoe trying to steal money.

Me: Bitch tf you doing?

Hoe: uh i um-

Me: Uh i um, what hoe?

Hoe: I need money?