Chapter 8

Arzaylea P.O.V
I woke up and rolled over. I stood up but fell down. Fuck you Masiah!!! I crawled to the bathroom and used the sink to stand up. I started the shower and waited for it to get hot. After a few minutes i got in. I stood there for a minute and start washing up. I was in the middle of rinsing off when i felt Masiah arms wrap around me. He started kissing my neck.

Masiah: Good morning, Beautiful.

Me: Good morning.

I turned around and kissed him. I pulled away and got out leaving him in the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and went and pulled out one of his shirts and basketball shorts. I put them on and then went on my phone. He came out of the bathroom and began getting dressed.

Me: Baby can you take me home so I can get dressed??

Masiah: Fasho.

He put on his shoes then grabbed his keys and told me to come on. When we pulled up to my house I got out and unlocked the door. I walked to my room and started looking for clothes. I found an outfit and started to get dressed.

I took a picture then went downstairs. I sat on Masiah lap and kissed his lips then his neck.

Masiah: You ready?

Me: Yupp.

We got up and I grabbed my back pack. I checked and made sure everything was off and locked the door. We got in the car and was on our way to school. When we pulled up to school we got out and I went to the girls while Masiah went to the boys.

Me: Hey y'all.

Monique: Hey bitch! What you doing after school?

Me: Nothing why?

Monique: I heard this boy throwing a big ass party tonight.

Bryce: What y'all talkin bout?

Calani: Monique asking Zaylea if she wanna go to a party tonight.

Tez: You ain't goin to no party tonight Nique.

Monique: why not?

Tez: Because I said so.

Juan: I thought we was supposed to have a sleepover/ hang out at Taylor beach house.

Taylor: Yup so I don't know why y'all talkin about a damn party.

The bell rang and we all walked to the back of the school. We all sat down in the shade, under the tree. Masiah pulled out a blunt and started smoking. I grabbed it out his mouth and put it in my mouth. He laughed and I laid my head on his lap. He took it from me and gave me a shotgun kiss. He licked his lips and smirked.

Tez: Can y'all pass it and get a room.

We laughed and gave him the blunt.
__________________________
Masiah P.O.V

Right now we are hella high. Tez is sucking on Monique neck, Bryce and Calani are making out, Taylor and Juan went and had sex in his car, and me and Arzaylea making jokes and talking about our future. The bell rings and we all grab our stuff and go to class. I have class with Arzaylea, Juan, and Taylor. We walked in and the teacher said we could do whatever. I sat in my seat and Arzaylea came and sat on my lap.

Me: Wassup, ma?

Arzaylea: I'm tired.

She lays her head on my shoulder I start going on my phone. I get a text from my boss saying I needed to be at the trap right now.

Me: Ma, I gotta go

Arzaylea: Why????

Me: Because I got stuff to do, here take my car I'm riding with Juan.