Chapter 5

[Your name]POV.

I just can't anymore mating season is today and my feeling for Laxus keeps on growing. I'm just going to have to confess I just can't anymore after so much time and years of hiding my crush for him. I just hope he'll accept me.

I made dinner for him and everything. I also made a card for him in case I get choked up on my words. And I put a spell on everything so he can't smell what's in the house for a bigger surprise.

Skip over to what Laxus

Laxus POV

I can't believe I'm about to do this. It doesn't feel right but gramps said I should. I also feel like I'm crossing Natsu territory here but what am I supposed to do?

I finally arrived at Lucy/[your name] house. I can't believe when I visited Lucy before I didn't realize it was [your nickname] house.

*knock knock*

"Oh hello Laxus I didn't know you were coming over?" Lucy said. How would she ever know if I was coming over or not?

"Well I'm here now and I have something very important to tell you."

"Oh well why don't you come in." She opened the door more letting me in then led me to her living room.

"So Laxus what's so important that you came all the way here for me." I really don't like the look on her face. It's like she's up to no good.

"Well as you know mating season is coming up?"

"Is it really?" I just really want to punch her. I can't believe I'm really choosing her as my mate right now. I oddly feel real disappointed in myself right now.

"Well I was wondering if you like to be my mate?" Please say no. Please say no I just can't right now I feel like I'm going to throw up. I can't believe I just said that I'm definitely gotta go talk to gramps about this decision. Why do I feel so sick, wait she is talking?

"What did you say Lucy?"

"I said yes it'll be an honor to be your mate." Lucy answered. Why does her answer make me want to throw up?. But gramps said to do this, but when did I start to listen to gramps about these decisions. I should have gone with my heart with my gut. But won't that make Lucy my mate now. I need time to think about this.

"Well ok Lucy. I'm going to take my leave now." I avoided her contact though. I need to get out of here I need to think.

Skip over to [your name] POV. And a time skip

What is taking Laxus so long. It's not like he's has much to do and he can't possibly take a mission right now or for the next couple of weeks during mating season that would be insane with your hormones flying around almost anything would be attracted to you. Wait I hear the tumblers in the door turning he's coming home.

"Welcome home Lax...." what I saw broke my heart was Laxus locking lips with her.

He stood at the door locking lips with Lucy. Of course it's her. It's always her. First in the family, now Laxus picked her over me. It hurts it really does. Well she wins it's hers its all hers. The kingdom, mom, and Laxus. And you know what she can have them all. I don't need them, they didn't help me up to this point. But I know she's going to use that power for evil, so I'm just going to have to be there to stop her.

Well I guess it's time for me to pack. I thought me and Laxus could have a great life together but I guess I thought wrong. Before I knew it I already had packed my stuff and was heading for the door. Laxus and Lucy hadn't moved one bit til I realized I was the only one moving. I must have frozen time again. I unfreezed it when I had walked past them.

And now I was on my way to Fairy Tail to leave the guild permanently or temporarily either one to get far away from here. To start over, to get a new love but I know this is a quite dangerous move to be doing during mating season but I can't see them together. I finally made it to the guild. It just happened to be raining, which was nice weather to fit my mood but I just think it's just Juvia.

Skip over to Laxus POV

I just made it home and I guess Lucy must have been following me home cause right as I was opening the door out of nowhere she started kissing and as her "mate" I decided to kiss back. Sadly she was a good kisser but I felt nothing but the feeling of wanting to throw up.

"That was just a preview lover boy. Come to my house anytime if you want more." She said as she started to turn into her celestial spirit Gemini and vanished away. Of course I should have guessed that.

As I walked in I called to [your name] but there was no answer, I called again but still no answer. Is she sleeping? I checked the living room first cause she/he always said she/he was in love with the couch now that I think about it, it always made me jealous or mad. But sadly to see she/he wasn't there then I checked my room cause my bed was more comfortable then her/his bed. I really think it's because she/he likes the smell of it, but she/he wasn't there either. Lastly I checked her/his room and all her/his stuff was gone like she/he was never here before.

I walked in the kitchen thinking maybe she/he just went for a mission. I know she/he doesn't like leaving her/his stuff behind anymore. Then I saw the table it was a romantic table set up for two and the food looked so delicious it had my mouth watering just to look at it but what caught my eye was a card on the table the said "To Laxus" I opened it up and it smelled just like [your name] with her/his hand writing too.

Dear Laxus,

I just wanted you to know just in case I was too scared to say it in person. I really love and have for some years now or a lot of years. But it was hard not to fall for you even when you went all bad boy on gramps. I would love it if you agreed to be my mate. I get if you don't want to i really do, but I don't think I can't live here anymore to bear the thought of you mating and get married off with someone else so if you say no I well be moving as soon as possible I don't know where but I'll be out of your hair in a heart beat so you and your mate can develop closer without me in the way.

Love you always,

[Your full name]

No no no. I messed up. I messed up big time she/he did love me back. I got to stop her/him from leaving. She/he must have seen Lucy kissing me and left. I don't know how far she/he has gone by now, but I'm going to find out I'm going to the guild. Maybe gramps can help me, even though he told me to leave [your name] for Lucy.