Chapter 9

[Image has nothing to do with story]
Laxus POV
A week. A week since [Your Name] went to the dragon realm, and it's driving me nuts. I had a couple of black outs to the point where they needed to call Gramps from his meeting to contain me. I just want her/him to come back so I can clear things up and we can live the rest of our days as happy mates, but at this rate it doesn't look like she/he's coming back anytime soon.

[Your Name] POV 

" Hi Mira-chan. What happened while I was.." Right as I started my sentence Mira hit me right across the head. " What was that for?" But I had a feeling I already knew, I've been gone to long in her book.

" Why did you take so long I told you not to go to the dragon realm for so long, especially during mating season." Mira said with ergance. " Do you know that Laxus went on three rampages since you left, and has become almost lethal for anyone around him including himself. Gramps had to come lock him up."

" Wow. Sorry to me it's only been a day." Even though I knew the time that has past I don't want to hear no more.

" No I'm sorry for flipping out, I know that a short time over there is a long time over here." She said with a sincere voice, as I nodded accepting the apoligie that wasn't needed. "Would you like to see Laxus?"

" Not at the moment, I need to talk to Gramps; I need to get to the bottom of this whole mess." I said.

" Okay he's up on the second floor in his office." Mira said while pointing.

" Thanks Mira." I said as I was heading for the stair, I hear her say you're welcome as I went up, down the hall way I opened the door to Gramps office.

" Ah. [Your Name] you're back. Thank havens. I thought I would have to go get you myself." Gramps stated the moment I closed his office door. As he was talking I put I sound spell around the room.

" Gramps I have so important information for you." I said sitting down.

" What is it that's troubling you my child?" Gramps stated from where he sat.

" Lucy."

" Hm, Lucy seems like a nice girl how could she be troubling you?"

" It's not her that's troubling me but more so her plans that she has in mind."

" And what are her plans?" Gramps asked.

" One of her plans is to take the throne from me that's fine but it her our plan that quite bugs me."

" And what could that be?"

" She's planning to make her own guild but not just any guild a dark guild." I said as serious as I could.

" That posterous child no one in my guild would ever try to do that. I do not condone you talking bad about you nakami let alone your sister. This is a warning to you [Your Name]." Gramps said with anger in his voice.

" But Gramps what I...." 

" But nothing child. Out of my office."

As I stood up I felt a surge in Gramps magic. This isn't Gramps it's Lucy celestial spirits Gemini, but where is Gramps. 

" So Gemini where's Gramps." I said taking a step closer, just as I said that they turned into their regular forms with a wicked smile on their face.

" They'll never say their under my contract nii-chan." Lucy stated from behind me.
" What did you do with gramps Lucy?"
" I know Loki been informing you about my plans. What an ungrateful spirit after all I did." Lucy said while circling me.
" He did nothing of a kind." I said turn as she went around one more time. " Where is Gramps?" I said while glaring at her.
" You mean the old geezer. Oh you'll find out soon enough." Lucy said while walking out of the office with Gemini disappearing behind her.
Where's gramps, what have she done?