chapter 4

We got to my room my uncle gave me my time table a map and everything else i need to know and everyone left me to settle in. Everyone else had school as it was Friday so i decided to unpack. Thank god I have room to myself. As you walk in through the main door the kitchen was to the left and bathroom to my right next to my bathroom was my bedroom with a walk in wardrobe a desk another door leading to the bathroom and a window seat under the window. I looked out of the window and across the forest behind it; it’s beautiful I thought to myself.

After i unpack i looked at the clock in the kitchen it was 5 o’clock i looked at the sheets my uncle gave me, tea is starting now. I took one look at the map and memorized where everything was I’m glad i have photographic memory. Yeah that’s right i have photographic memory i also am really strong and fast and can control the elements pretty cool right. I decide to change in to a pair of white shorts and a white vest top with my white leather jacket and a pair of white dolly shoes. I take all my dark makeup off reapplying just eye liner and mascara and leave.

So right now im heading towards the cafeteria. As soon as i walked in everyone stopped and gawked and me. I looked around everyone had there own groups. The jocks and the cheerleaders, the goths, the nerds and so on. I walked up to the food counter and grabbed a bottle of oasis and some lollie pops and a sandwhich. I turned around and bumped in to someone "sorry i wasn’t looking where i was going" I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes and long blonde hair this girl was beautiful. "Oh no it was me not concentrating I’m Storm Peirce and you must be Kira?".

"Yeah im Kira Tevan nice to meet you" i replied with a friendly smile. “so what are you im a vampire" she whispered. I looked at her confused "oh monkey kidnapper i knew there was something weird about the powers" i replied "you mean you didn’t know?" she asked "No I don’t know what i am"i replied again. "well there’s a lot of power radiating off you, come sit with me and my friends we can help you with that?" so i followed her towards a table with other people on there.

"Guys this is kira, Kira this is Luke my twin brother Luke peirce, this is our sister jade Peirce we're vampires, this is Helena mclorey our cousin she’s a witch, this is Leo and Nina moor there brother and sister they're witch and warlock and Perry Moore there cousin is a werewolf" she said pointing to each of them individually. "Wow this is pretty cool so is it just us lot who are supernatural or is it the whole school?" I asked no one in particular "Well your uncle is a werewolf and then there’s also the twins Draven is a demon and Dante is a vampire and then there’s Kraze he's a shape shifter meaning he can shift into any animal he wants and then there’s Korey he's a warlock they’re all related to your uncle nephews apparently" she said. "Cool" I replied.

"Oh you must be the new girl" a squeaky voice from behind me said. I turned around and looked at the girl with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes behind her were a few more girls they all looked like each other they are dressed in slutty clothes. "Yes I am" I replied."Well what are you doing here with these freaks you should be with us we are like the top of school" all the girls behind her giggled. “Really and why would I want to be around a bunch of fake wanna be whores” I stood up facing her. “Don’t be silly you would fit in fine then” She replied sarcastically “Look you whore I wouldn’t hang with you lot catching your STDs and as for freaks look in the mirror you look so plastic Barbie and ken would kill themselves of jealousy so I suggest you piss off back to your toy boys" I shouted I looked around everyone was staring at us I looked back at her and she had her mouth hanging. She went to slap me but I caught her wrist and bent it back hard enough for it to hurt "owww that hurts" she screamed "arrr that wasn’t nice now trying to hit the new girl, come by me again ill break it" i said. Seriously people these days. I let go and sat down everyone looked at me I glared at them and flipped them the finger and they turned around and continued doing whatever they was before.

"Oh they are witches all of them they are bitches I hate them so much" jade said. There was a chorus of yeahs. We all laughed .We finished eating and chatted about random things then decided it’s time to go up to our dorms "we all share the same corridor because of what we are, no humans are allowed in without being inviting by one of us. The other girls go in the girl’s dorm because they wanted to be normal no human here knows about us" Luke said." I need to speak with my uncle so I’ll see you guys later" I said "Okay" they all said in unison which caused us to laugh.