1.

Final exams are within three days. And I know nothing about anything. Everytime I am trying to focus on my work Derick would make a fool out of me.

Once, he told me to tell the principal to go f*ck himself. But I have no power to stop what's been done nor what's been said.

"Anna. Please lower your voices" the teacher asked stirnly.

"Shut your pie whole. You two timing, back stabbing whore" Derick tells me to say.

Soon I regain my voice. "That's what he said. Derick." The whole class was snickering. With me being with... I guess in the best way to explain it relationship with Derick.

"Well. Everyone continue with the read. Page 217." She says with an hint of anger and embarrassment.

Is it true? About Ms.Alof... I thought.

Derick says yeah. With Principal Atkins and her husband. Or now ex husband.

I grin a little.

"Ms.Fairs... What's so funny. Would you mind telling the class what's funny?" Ms.Alof says gaining back her confidence.

"Are you sure you wanna know? I mean me and Derick was just talking" I say walking to the front of the class.

"I'm sure. Ms.Fairs." she sounds unsure, initially because of what just happened like two minutes ago.

"Well, I asked Derick 'was it true?' about Ms.Alof's affairs." I smile to the class, turned my head a little and winked at Ms.Alof. I turned my attention back to the class, and continue. "Well my Derick says, that it's true and that the affairist was her husband and Principal Atk-"

"That's enough, Ms.Fairs" she cuts me off, emphasizing my name. I turn to meet her amazing death glare.

"Well, I was about to finish, so excuse you manners." I say innocent all over my face.

At that time the bell rung. I lunged still on the death glare.

"MS.FAIRS. WORD NOW" she says angrily.

"I shouldn't be in no trouble, because you told me to say it." I grab my stuff and walk to her desk, and slam the book on it. "Oh and Jackson dies. The book of Tremors has such sadness." I walk away with out her even dismissing us.

I know I'm a badass. With the powers of Derick. With us a team. I'm pretty sure we could rule the world.

A/N: OMG. I did not expect that. I will see if I can update again 2nite, but most likely, it'll be tomorrow afternoon. See yah my Lovies😎😎😍😍😍😍😅😘😘😇😇
Be safe