6.

I take the glass shard and with an calm face, and glide it across my wrist. The pain, is some what visible but I can feel the burning afterward. I cry as I do this. That son of a...

There was an knock on my door. Hoping it was Derick. But only to find out it was...

"Hello. Sister"

Yeah. I fucking hate this dude that is standing right here. The one who framed me.

"What do you want, Jacob?" I say pulling my sleeve down to hide the big gash I just made.

"Oh. Today is so adventurist. Its amazing what.. fate can bring one lucky person." He walks all slowly.

"I said 'What do you want' not hows your day beam head." I stand up.

"Hmm.. It seems to me that you need a little lighting up to do. You know the only thing you can hide is... well, you can't hide nothing from me." He paused. "I know you hid Derick's death.  And you did all this pretending, just to get attention. Cause I mean, you were an golden child. That was...right before I came in the wonderful family picture."

"Derick died. And his so long death just happened to be the day you was born." I say getting a little bewildered. "What do you know? Tell me everything or I will stab you with this knife!" I take a step forward with the glass shard penetrating my hand.

"Lori. No. She needs an real punishment. Now I'm gonna give it to her" I hear my dad's voice along the hallways. Right then he opens the door with one hand and in the other was a belt. He stands there frozen. Shocked even.

I jabbed the glass shard in my thigh. The pain was so excruciating. I took it out an jabbed it in my other thigh. It was twice as much pain than the first.

My dad walks out the room.

As I am wincing in pain. Tears flow my cheek because of pain and betrayal.

"Yes. Sister. I am the one who planned the attack in the woods. Though it was only to kill you, but as we can see now that didn't work. I did not expect Derick and the others to join but... There in danger now. Because of you. And yes. I am the Evil Slayer Of All Vampires."

I wake up.

Was that a dream or was it...

Did I really meet Derick? Was I really...

My thighs. I touch my thighs to find it okay with no injuries what so ever.

Oh Fuck. Was this.. all a dream?

Derick's not real.
Jacob is not a vampire.
Derick and the others are not in danger.

My door creeks open. I turn my head towards the door.

"Hello, Sister"

What is going on?

A/N: I am so so so so sorry that I had failed to update. I have been supa busy. And my midterm exam.. got a sixty on it. But I'm good. How'd you like the story so far? I know where this is going though. The story of course. But I'm not finna ruin the story. Even if one of my friends done already said the whole story  without me even finishing it. Hint hint. I know your reading this. But anyways this week I am gonna be paying off this book a little. Because I am participating on this contest on wattpad, for as the prize is $10,000.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow

Gtg

Bye bye Lovies 😉😍😎💓💓😎😍😉