8.

"I'm telling you. He actually said that. Derick. Why would I lie. You could of been in my head listening. Oh so now that I know your secret, you can no longer enter my brain. No. That isn't true because for some reason I'm having a sick feeling that it has something to do with an filthy lie." I yell.

"Anna. Look. If only you kne-" I interup him.

"If only I knew you were a Vampire. Yeah. I got that hint. Jacob is in it some way. Some how. I don't know. Just tell me all the things I need to know. Derick.  Your my best friend. And Jacob is my brother..." I pause. "What I'm trying to say is that any option would put me into danger. Go ahead and leave me. Or try to save me because I will put you in danger."

"Anna. I never really told you this but..I love you. And why would you think I bounded our bodies together. How you think I found you on the Abc carpet all alone in kindergarten. I didn't pick the choice of becoming one. No one is ever expected." His eyes are focused on me now.

"Then turn me one then. Turn me to what you are. I love you too. Turn me to what you are now!" Tears was streaming down my face.

"I can't." He pauses. "Your brother has quite a bit more power than all of the good vampires."

"And so your letting an 13 year old rule your choice?" I yell.

"He's not thirteen. He's 293 years old, He's the evil slayer of all vampires. He's evil. He has special abilities in which he can transform into anybody. We can't do that. You can't do that. Get it your mind. I can't change you for a very specific reason."

"There is no reason. You always told me that there is a reason for many causes but for one cause it has so many of them, hard to pick and all. Don't you remember that?"

"Yes. I remember that, just like how I remember when you planted the seed of an flower in the middle of the courtyard, and ever April 3rd we go to check up on it. Just as I remember how much you hated when I kept poking you in the arm. I remember a lot. But I don't know not remember who this Anna Fairs is. The one I use to know was kind hearted, was an forgiver, and loving. But this Anna is the complete opposite. Where is the sweet, kind hearted one?"

"I don't know" I mumbled.

For the longest that I've known Derick this is the first time he has ever mentioned emotions. Specifically me.

We stare at each other.

A/N: This chapter took me so short of a time to type. This is my new record. It was a very sad and very depressing chapter. Derick confessing his feelings for Anna. This all seems all tied up together when the next chapter comes out.

Vote
Comment
Read on

Bye bye my lovies 😇❤💙❤😇