5.

"Honestly, am I that- bad?" I frowned.

"Sweetie, remember what you did to your brother Jacob..." my dad gets cut off.

"I had to go to the hospital" Jacob yelped right beside me.

"Well how was I to know that you were reaching for the potatoes. I mean it look as if you was about to demolish me." I say defending myself.

"I said 'can you give me the potatoes from across the table' and you said sure. So don't pull that thing on me sista. I have a lot of words. I know what you always tend to do, to get your way. So leave it." I was shocked. Jacob is only 13. I am like at least three years older.

I um stabbed Jacob in the arm, a couple of years back.

"Lets just get to the grace. I don't wanna talk about this now. Everybody bow your heads and link hands." Everybody bowed their heads and we linked hands except for Jacob. He linked hands with Mom but not me. He did not even move a muscle. Mom gave him a glance, and mouthed Now! He touched the top of my palm with his tip of his pinky. I began grace.

We are here today, with the gracefulness of my mother's cooking of goodness. I pray thanks to her. To Dad. To Jacob. And to Derick and the others. I also pray that who ever attacked the overwhelmed student today in the woods, that appears to be something with a vam... who shall die, not peacefull, nor in pain... Amen.

Everyone opened their eyes looking at me with disappointment. Except for Jacob. At first he was astonished. Then he had a evil grin on his face.

"Told you, she didnt change." He says aloud.

It took me every ounce of dignity to not hurt him and kill him.

*******

I am washing my dish when all of an sudden Jacob bumped into me brutally making me drop my plate. He throw his hands up in what it seems as self-defense. Mom and dad runs in the kitchen to see what the sound from.

"Anna" My mom says. "Put the glass shard down. Now.'

I never noticed that my hand had a sharp glass shard in it. And with Jacob crying in the corner...

"Jacob bumped in to me and made me drop my glass. This... Its... this is not what it looks like. I wasn't trying to hurt Jacob..." I was choking once again but not in fear, but in shock.

"Anna just give up already. Tell the truth. You were trying to kill me." Jacob wailed between sobs.

"I- I did nothing. This..."

"Go in your room now Anna. We will think of an consequence for your actions." My dad barked.

"Mom. Dad. You should just get rid of her already. She is clearly going crazy." Jacob looked at me with a grin then frowned again when mom looked at him.

"We will talk about this later..." She cleans the mess up. I run upstairs slamming my door. I did not try to kill Jacob. I still had the glass shard in my hand.

What should I do with this?

I know...

A/N: Hey lovies. What do you think she gonna do with the glass shard? Also, do you think Jacob is a jackass? I do. But big thanks to all my love birds (lovies) and to all my peeps who are supporting me along the way. I may update but I am not making any promises. I am doing this on my computer. Hope you loved it.

Don't forget to:

-Vote

-Comment

-Read on

Gtg

Bye bye lovies ;-) <3