3.

(on top is a picture of Anna and Derick)

"Derick" I say a little bewildered that after years of crying that he was dead to only find out that he is alive. I yelling out his name again. "Derick"

There's no reply. Where the hell did this alive/dead Derick at though.

"Ma'am..." I turn around to only see the police. "Are you alright?" He asked.

The policeman walks up to me holding down his gun.

"Well uh, does it look like it?" I say sarcastically. Who called the police? Is  that why Derick left?

"What are you doing out here in the... Woods?" He asked putting the gun in his hoister.

Shoul- I am just gonna lie. "I thought I saw something. I was um.." I choked.

"Ms—" he stops because he too was choking on his own words.

"Fairs. Anna Fairs" I finish off.

"Oh. Yes. You seemed to have disappeared from the school grounds so it was my job to see if you were okay." He says walking up to me.

I step back, each and every step he took, I took a step back. What the hays was this guy doing. So I had to ask. "Are you even a real cop?"

He hesitated for a moment. "Ye–... No." He looks in my eyes, and they were bloodshot red.

Run! Derick says. More like yelling in my head.

I run fast. At least I thought. Because they guy had already had my hand, making me fall. I hit my head hard.

My vision went blurry. I could see two sillouetts in the blurriness. No there were three, four, five of them. It was just like Derick's vision, but instead of it being a vision, it was reality.

I try to crawl away, seeing nothing but leads and sticks and all.

One of the unknown people said, "You have to rip it's neck off, for an vampire to die"

Another said, "I know. How you think hunters be doing us, vampires?"

What are they talking about???

My blurry vision cleared up and what I saw was not what I thought was real.

It was Derick. His Mom. His Dad. Lisa and Andrew. Derick ripped the head of the so call police off, and it landed no more than a few yards within me. I almost gaged.

I slightly get up and say with an unaltered tone. "What the hell is going on??? That was a human!!! And what is this so called vampire?"

"Mom. Dad. We have to tell her." Lisa says looking at everyone around us.

A/N: well... This was indeed something. Sometimes well most of the times I type the story not even expecting what's gonna happen. But I hope you all loved it.

Bye Bye Lovies 😎😎😘😍😎😘😍😍
Be safe.