Hide And Seek

Romeo is such an underrated character! I know we never see any companionship between. Him and Wendy, but I know there are a popular ship!
                    -Tulip 🌷
___________________________
Romeo Pov:
I was in the guild hall eating a delicious breakfast while trying to tune out the annoying giggles my dad was making while reading sorcerer weekly.

"I've had enough of this!" I said walking out of the guild. I stopped when in the distance I saw a certain blue haired mage.

" Hi Wendy!" I said calling out to her.

She turned around and smiled at me. A kind of smile that made my insides go all mushy!

"Hi Romeo!" She said in an peculiar tone that sort of worried me.

"Watch a doing"? She said playfully.

"I just needed a break from my perverted dad." I answered her.

"Wanna play" she purred.

"Um I know I'm a bit old for games but what do you have in mind?" I said curious my cheeks blushing a faint pink.

"Hide and Seek" she giggled.

"Ok" I said uneasy.

"You hide and I seek" I said with a tremble in my voice.

I then ran around the corner to hide behind a pile of boxes.

"Something's not right with Wendy" a small voice spoke in my head.

"Isn't she more shy and quiet, she's acting all strange!?" The voice continued. I began to panic as I sat up, and started to run.

I want my dad!

"That's not how you play my dear Romeo" a wicked voice spoke next to me sending shivers down my spine.

"U-um h-hi Wendy... I just was going to use the b-bathroom." I thought fast.

"Romeo how  dare you lie to your mate."

"I'm sorry, Wendy!"

"Wait mate!?"

In an instant I was thrown to the ground.

"OMPH!"

"Sleepy time" she said as she blew a blue gust of wind in my face.

"N-no please." I pleaded as I fainted.

I guess I lost the game of hide and seek.
___________________________
Wow I wonder what will happen to Romeo, the sweet, weak Wendy has turned into the lady Satan. Will Romeo survive!?
               -Tulip 🌷