Mate Of The Leader

If you didn't already know, on the left is Mirajane. And the right is Luna, the first mate of the leader dragon of death!
-Tulip 🌷
___________________________
Mirajane Pov:

I awoke in a grand rocky room, I was sleeping on a mossy bed with a wool blanket right in the middle.

"Laxus" I muttered under my breath. I went to look out my small window. There was no way of escape, the dragon slayers must have drained all our powers.

There was no way I could get up through the hole in my roof. And if I were to try and escape through the window, there was no way I wouldn't get caught.

"Ahah!" I celebrated my small victory as I discovered I still had the Dragon book that explained everything. I wonder if there is anything I can learn in order to escape my prison. I turned a few chapters until something caught my eye. I began to read.

My name is Luna, I am 16 years old. I'm writing this book to all who are chosen by dragons to be their mates. I was just a poor flower shop owner, it was the time of the first era of dragon slayers. There was a brave warrior in my village his name was Thanatos, every girl in my village had a crush on him, and he was the most powerful dragon slayer of his era. I did not pay much attention to him, for I did not realize he was always watching me in the shadows. The month was December I do not remember the day, and that's when he took me. He took me to his dragon slayer camp, where I meet other mates like me. I decided to write down what I learned, Dragon Slayers were extremely dangerous and jealous. They were probably the most strongest wizards I have ever seen. I was terrified of Thanatos, he was the dragon slayer of death. But after a week the dragon slayers will actually turn into dragons. I know right now you mates may be terrified and angry, but after all this time I did fall in love with Thanatos. Please be careful my dears and be extremely cautious if you are the mate of the leader dragon.

Mirajane Pov:

I dropped the book, what Luna said about the dragon slayer becoming actually dragons, and the leader mate. I was horrified.

"Mirajane" I jumped off my bed right onto my butt, I turned my head to see Laxus.

"Laxus" I whimpered backing up.

"Listen here Mira if I catch you doing anything funny you can count on being punished!"

"You don't scare me you know Laxus!" I hollered at him. Laxus narrowed his eyes, lightning began to surround his body.

"Well uh haha, um maybe just a little."

"You know Laxus I have had quite the day so um I'm going to sleep now" I managed to squeak out diving into my bed. I waited until I heard him leave.

The image of a young tan, beautiful girl, sleeping where I was, popped in my mind.

Is this the fate of a dragon slayers mate to basically be their slave?" I thought to myself as I drifted off in slumber.
___________________________
Wow poor Mirajane, I wonder what happened to Luna? Let's see how Laxus treats Mirajane?
-Tulip 🌷