Leader

Mirajane is so cute! But also a force to be reckoned with! I wonder if she will be able to escape the scariest dragon slayer?
                        -Tulip 🌷
___________________________
Mirajane Pov:
"Man....man.....man.....BE A MAN!"

"ELFMAN SHUT UP!"

I was snapped out of my trance with the usual fighting of my brother. It was late at night, and I was so tired. packing my things I got ready to go home.

"Cana please don't drink all the booze" I laughed as I peeked out the door to leave.

It began to rain as I started to leave.

The raindrops began to pound like bullets. I quickly ran for cover, I was already soaked to the bone. Finding shelter under a store front umbrella, I sighed a breath of relief. The storm began to get even worse, thunder cracked in the distance making me jump in fear.

"You know the mate of the lightning dragon shouldn't be afraid of lightning.

"Ah!" I turned around to see Laxus standing right next to me gazing at the sky.

"Laxus where did you come from?!" I hissed at him. "I can hear them, hunting" laxus whispered.

"What?" I asked confused. He turned his eyes to face me.

"Mira the lightning dragon is coming for you..." I started to back away. Thunder struck in the distance, causing a bright light to flash. I looked straight at Laxus.

His eyes changed to red.

"Satan Soul!" I cried out. This was bad I needed to run because then and there I wish I realized I was being hunted by the leader of the dragons.
___________________________
Thank goodness Mira escape! Love her character, and design. Laxus seems to be in control of the situation. And hesitant. But how long can he stay in control!
                         -Tulip 🌷