The Destruction Of The World

I'm very sorry for not updating in a while. I had a pretty bad two weeks. But please enjoy this new chapter.
                          -Tulip 🌷
__________________________

Levy Pov:
I was struck through the heart with a sword. The pain was unbearable, I felt dizzy and sick.

I heard the gasp of pain, from my friends. I turned to see Lucy with a bow and arrow indulged in her stomach. Kagura and Kianna were shot with a magical gun. While Yukino was electrocuted by a magical whip. I winced at her screams of agony. Romeo and Mira were hit by a mysterious magic. They fell lifelessly to the ground.

I was starting to black out. The pain was taken over. I looked up to see Gajeel, His eyes were angered. He was furious. "Goodbye Gajeel."

Erza's Pov:

The earth started to crumble, I looked up from my weapon shopping to see full fledged dragons flying over Fiore. "EVERYONE GET INTO YOUR HOMES AND TAKE COVER!" I screamed at the crowd of people screaming as the beast were coming.

"DRAGON UNION ROAR!" The beast hollered.

"No!" I breathed, "Armadura Fairy!" I summoned my strongest armor. I jumped from the street, onto a nearby house. I leaped into the deadly magic.

The magic hit me like a train. I was sent flying backwards. My armor broke of my body as it was nothing. It shattered in a thousand pieces, along with my favorite sword.

I was falling in the sky. "DRAGON UNION ROAR!" I heard the dragons call out once more. Well I guess this is the end, I spoke to myself. There is so much I wanted to do. Become a wizard saint, get married, have children.

"HEAVENLY BODY MAGIC!" I heard a voice call out. Another magic spell counter reacted the dragons curse. Strong arms wrapped around me, catching me from a certain doom.

I looked up to see Jellal himself. "Are you alright Erza?" He asked.

"P-put me down!" I barked. He lowered me down gently.

"The dragon slayers have lost control." Jellal stated.

"ERZA!" I turned around to see Gray, Juvia, master, and my other guild mates running towards me.

"Gray-sama! Is that Natsu-chan!?" Juvia cried out.

"It's all the dragon slayers!" Gray replied.

"My children, prepare for the war of your lives. Master calmly spoke.

I stood with my guild mates, other guilds have joined us by now. Mermaids, Puppys, Tigers, lamias, Fairys, stood together.

"Are you worried Erza?" Jellal asked. "I smiled at him.

"As long as I'm with you I'm fine." He smiled at me. He leaned in and quickly kissed me on my cheek.

"LETS PROTECT FIORE!" He yelled, everyone cheered. He joined Gray as they ra to cover the north side of town. Juvia grabbed me as we went to cover the eastern end.

"Scarlett come back safe....." I heard as the war cry of the dragons began to fill the air.

The war has began.

"Stay safe my sweet Scarlett."
__________________________
This is not the end of the book please keep reading and don't forget to vote!
                                    -Tulip 🌷