Evesdropping

Kianna is such an underrated character, who needs more screen time. Her sweet, kind, good girl, character Clashes with Cobras criminal, devil, bad boys character!
___________________________
Kianna Pov:
I was at Patty's Bar in Magnolia, I was there to try and learn more skills on being a bar waitress. Right now I couldn't even hold a candle to Mirajane.

"What will it be miss?" The bartender asked me. "M-may I have a-a water please?" I stuttered, he nodded as he went to hear the orders of other customers.

I mentally slapped myself, I needed more confidence. I know I'm not pretty, smart, or at all attractive like all the other guild girls.

"Here's your water miss" the bartender said as he gave me my water.

Ok you got this Kianna! "

"HISSSSS!" I awkwardly half shouted, everyone in the whole bar turned to look at me.

Why did I do that!" I yelled at myself, blushing as red as Erza's hair. What is wrong with me!? I drank all my water, and left the amount due on the table. I ran out of Patty's bar quickly, trying not to do anymore stupid stuff. I ran a couple of blocks until I was out of breath.

I turned into the nearest alleyway. "Oomph" I bumped into something hard. The hit pushed me to the ground, I looked up to see a frightening man wearing some sort of black jacket.

Behind him were five other guys. "I-I'm so Sorry!" I quickly apologized.

"Heh, heh, heh looks like we found our prey" he smirked.

"W-what!?" I exclaimed.

"We saw you in Party's bar, your obviously a weak woman, your no wizard, and you seem easy to silence." He evilly laughed.

I began to cry as I started running. "Please help me!" I tried crying out.

"Magic silver chain!" One yelled. A metal chain wrapped around my ankle. The chain pulled me along the street, my body was rammed into a street light.

"AUH" it hurt so bad, I think a couple of my ribs broke.

I clutched my side in pain. Tears wouldn't stop falling down my cheeks.

"Wow, that was easy" they hooted and hollered.

"Now time to check out today's catch. The leader said reaching out to me.

No!

I closed my eyes bracing myself while shaking. I waited but it never happened.

I opened one eye, "Erik!?" The leader fell over, his body full of poison. "What the hell do you think your doing, touching something that doesn't belong to you." He snarled.

"POISON DRAGON ROAR!"

The men's body's melted away. "Y-you killed t-them!" I yelled in fear. Erik or should I say Cobra turned around his eyes were glowing with anger. Was he angry with me?

"Kianna....." It was all to much. Erik took human lives right in front of me."

I was shivering in fear. "Leave me alone!" I screamed running.

"Kianna wait!"

To my luck a huge gust of wind blew behind me, letting me run even faster. But through the whispers of the breeze

I could have sworn I heard....

Wait I Love You.....
___________________________
Looks like Cobra has a soft spot for our darling Kianna. Hope she's ok, she got really hurt!
-Tulip 🌷