Chapter 7

Kailas POV

I need to cool down. This isn't my relationship, its Liam's and Mia's. It doesn't involve me. I came here to have fun with Louis. I would go find Mia, but she turns into another person when shes mad. God how could Liam do that to her? Whatever.

*******************

(The next morning)

I woke up to the blinding sun. I covered my face in my pillow to block out the sun light that was currently blinding me. Ugh. What time is it? I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up. Why am I still in my clothes from last night? Wait. How did I get home?

Why do I hear snores? What's going on.

"Louis?!" Why is Louis in my bed. What happened last night.

"Mhmmm"

"What exactly happened last night?" suddenly it hit me.

*flashback*

"How could he do this to her Lou?! How could he cheat on her?"

"Shhhh Kaila, don't worry. It's not your relationship you shouldn't be so worked up about it. You haven't heard his side of the story yet". It's true. I haven't heard his side of the story yet. Louis and I started dancing to Ellie Gouldings new song Burn. We danced the night away and I forgot about Mia. What a great best friend I am. We ordered a few drinks and spent the rest of the night talking and dancing. Louis had to much to drink and he couldn't drive. I looked around for his friends but couldn't find them anywhere. Guess your coming home with me.

We got in the car and it was silent. I turned on the radio and an unfamiliar song played threw the radio.

"Kaila" Louis slurred.

"Ya?"

"How come were not together? We both like each other? So why are we not dating?"

What. Is this just the alcohol talking or does he actually want to date me? He interrupted my thoughts.

"Kaila" he started sounding a lot more sober.

"I've liked you since the second I've laid eyes on you. You're gorgeous and you make me laugh. And I know you feel the same way. The way we kissed on the dance floor..... I felt something I've never felt before."

My heart started racing and I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks. Do I like Louis? Of course you do. Who wouldn't? I mean he's beautiful, talented, intelligent, caring. What is there not to like?

"Kaila will you be my girl friend?" The words rolled beautifully off his English tongue. Everything felt right.

"I would love to Lou"

*End of Flashback*

"I'm not sure what happened last night to be honest, it's all just a big blur" Louis said. And with that my heart sank. Does that mean were not dating?

"Oh" that's all I could say. I don't know why I feel this way. So..... Sad? I should've known it was the alcohol talking.

"But.... I do remember one thing" he smirked.

"And that is?"

"That you're my GIRLFRIEND" he shouted and the attacked me in a bear hug. I couldn't help laughing. He remembered. I felt my heart Swell and hugged him back. He then sat up and looked down at me. Then he lowered his lips to mine. Butterfly's. It felt like a million butterfly's were erupting in my stomach.

This is wrong. We just met aren't we taking this to fast? But it's so right too. And right now I'm more focused on the right than the wrong. We finally broke the kiss and spent the rest of the day cuddled up watching t.v.

**********

"Come on Kai were going to be late!" Louis said from the living room.

"One minute!" I said and touched up my make up. We were going back to Bengal Tiger because Louis insisted I come watch him and his friends sing. I happily agreed and was excited to go.

'Wow, you look beautiful" Louis said as I walked into the living room. I smiled and thanked him and I felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

***********

"OK! Are you guys ready to hear some talented voices?! Well kicking off the karaoke tonight we have Harry, Louis , Zayn and Niall singing Teenage Dirtbag! " the Karaoke supervisor announced. Everyone cheered and the familiar beat of the Wheatus song played. Wow. There voices were incredible. Between Harry's rasp, Zayns strong voice, Niall's soothing sound and Louis's beautiful voice the hole crowd was stunned. Louis's voice. It was like a little white feather. So soft and beautiful. I was memorized. I've been dating this boy for only a few hours and I was mesmerized by everything about him. But, they were missing something. They needed another voice. That's why Louis said they were looking for someone else. I'm sure they'll find someone soon, if I wasn't scared I would so want to be in their band. I mean, who wouldn't? There all incredible and their voices are flawless. The song came to an end and every one was on their feet clapping. They all ran off the stage and the other boys went to their girl friends and Louis came over to me. I hugged him and he swung me around. 

"That was amazing." I whispered in his ear.

"You're amazing" He replies and I felt myself blush. Then before I even knew what was happening he connected our lips. I felt the same sparks and butterfly's as this morning. I could definitely get used to this. 

"Next person up is Liam Payne! Hell be singing Troublemaker!" Since when did Liam sing? The beat of Olly Murs's song engulfed they air around us. Liam started to sing. 

You're a troublemaker

You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down

The way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around

After a drink or two I was putty in your hands

I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh...

Trouble troublemaker, yeah

That's your middle name, oh oh oh...

I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

And I wanna know...

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?

My mind keeps saying,

"Run as fast as you can."

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...

I swear you're giving me a heart attack

Troublemaker!

Oh my god, his voice is flawless. As much as I hate to give Liam a compliment right now, I cant help it. Hes good. I mean really Good. He had the best stage presence too. I watched him jump up and down and rap the rest of the song. I looked over at Louis and he had this look in his eyes. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. 

"Him. Liam is the other voice we need. He'll complete us." Louis whispered. 

***********************************************************