Chapter 9

I listened to the song "Crazy for you" by Hedley while writing (:

LOUIS'S P O V

My favorite thing in the morning is to wake up to Kailas small body snuggled up to mine. Her hair sprawled out everywhere, her hands resting on my chest, and her neck nuzzled to the crook of mine. We never plan on sleeping together but we always end up falling asleep during movies. Its basically our routine. Cuddling with her is my favorite thing to do. I know it sounds cheesy but it really is. She makes me feel warm like someone ignited a fire within me. Every time we touch I feel electricity spread threw my veins and I know she feels it too. I'm falling for her hard and fast. I've never liked spending this much time with a person. I've never spent this much time with anyone except Chris... Speaking of Chris. Its been so much easier coping with his death since I've been with Kaila. I really feel the pieces of my heart that were shattered by his death slowly being glued back together. I owe it all to the girl sleeping next to me. She doesn't help me forget about him like most people do, she makes me feel connected to him in some strange way. I just always feel like hes around when I'm with her. I know if Chris was here right now he would definitely approve of Kaila. She truly is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I want to take the next step in our relationship but I don't want to freak her out by moving too fast. I really want her to meet my family, especially since my mum just gave birth too my new baby brother and sister. I finally got a baby brother after all these years of having to deal with my four sisters. I haven't seen the new babies yet. They were born a few days ago, my family lives in Doncaster and I plan on booking a plane ticket to England tonight. I desperately want Kaila to come with me but we haven't been seeing each other that long and I'm scared what her reaction will be if I ask her to join me. My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling. I softly detached Kaila from my body and walked into the kitchen. After what felt like century's digging threw my pantry I couldn't find any pancake mix. Ughhhhhh I really wanted pancakes.

"Good morning" I turned and saw a tired Kaila standing at the entrance of the kitchen yawning.

"Good morning sleepyhead" I chuckled and she grinned. She padded over to me and latched her arms around my waist. I hugged her and nuzzled my head in her hair. She smelt like vanilla icing and I couldn't get enough of it. I kissed the top of her head then pulled away.

"Want to go food shopping and get some pancake batter? pleaseeeeee" I begged Kaila.

"Your such a little kid" she giggled. "Sure let me go get dressed."

"But you look perfect now" I said, earning a light blush from her.

"Thanks but I don't feel like wearing sweatpants that are 5 sizes to big to the supermarket" She laughed and walked ot of the kitchen.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. Even though I'm a guy I'm really picky about my hair. Its like the only thing that has to be perfect before I go out. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kaila emerge from Ashley's room wearing a white sweater and jeans. I guess her and Ashley are the same size. She slipped on her boots from last night and we headed to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaila and I were walking around the super market aimlessly until we stumbled upon the baking isle. We bought some pancake mix and four boxes of cake mix. We decided were going to make cake and then invite then other boys and girls over for cake and a bonfire.

Kai wasn't to thrilled on having Liams new girl over but she'll have to deal with it. Liams a super nice guy and I don't think he would date anyone who wasn't equally as nice. We bought one box of chocolate cake mix, angel food cake mix, and two other flavors that I've never heard of but Kaila insisted on buying. We drove back to my apartment and Kaila made the pancakes while I called the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its now six o'clock and the guys should be here any minute. We've been baking cakes all day and I may or may not have spilt half the batter of the chocolate cake on the floor. knock knock. There we're two knocks on the door and then it flew open revealing Harry and Nicole, Niall and Vanessa, and Liam and his new girl. I watched them walk threw the door then come into the kitchen. I watched Kailas face harden as soon as she saw Liam and his girl. well this should be fun.

A/N HEYYYY GUYS(: I love writing in Louis P O V. Which one do you want me to write in more Louis or Kailas P O V? Well i hope you like this chapter and please please vote. It takes .5 seconds out of your day and it makes me so happy. So please vote and comment. Love, C