chapter 11

K A I L A P.O.V

'No! Louis!" I cried out as I saw my biggest fear coming true. His eyes fluttered shut and the heart monitor went flat. I balled my eyes out until the nurse dragged me away. That's it. Another person I deeply cared for. Gone.

"Wake up! Kaila, babe, wake up!" A voice shouted. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a worried looking Louis standing over me. Louis! Hes alive. I flung myself into his arms and let the tears freely fall.

"Wanna tell me about it?" He whispered. This is the third night this has happened. Louis having to wake me up because I'm crying in my sleep having nightmares.

"You d- died." I sputtered out. Each night its been a diffrent person I deeply cared about dying. Last night it was my brother, the first night was my mom. He rocked me back and forth in his arms until my heart rate slowed and my tears stopped. Falling asleep in his arms was the only perk of having these night mares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L O U I S P. O. V

"Louis! Louis!" Harry shouted as he sprinted into the living room almost face planting. Kaila jumped up off my lap, obviously scared from Harry's entrance.

"Jeez mate! Knock first!" I said.

"Lou, guess who just called me..." Harry said a grin threatening to break loose.

"Who?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Simon Cowell! The Simon Cowell!" He screamed.

"What?! Why? What did he want?" I yelled getting excited.

"One question at a time Lou! He called regarding the demo we sent in and... He loved it! Louis he wants us to make a record with him!"

"No way!" I screamed and ran over to harry engulfing him in a hug. Kailia just stood there with a confused face.

"Can someone please explain what is happening?"

"Last week I recorded one of our band rehearsals and sent it to my uncle. My uncle happens to be good friends with Simon Cowell and played him the CD and he loved it! He wants to meet with all of us soon and discuss a record!" Harry said speaking insanely fast. I saw Kailas face change and she ran and jumped on top of me.

"Louis! This is amazing! This calls for celbratingg!" She screamed. I laughed and spun her around.

"Well I'm gonna leave, I need to go tell the other boys! Bye love birds!" Harry shouted and slammed the door. As soon as the door shot I lifted Kaila up and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. We pulled away breathless and she whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy for you babe, Ill be here every step of the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The Next Week )

"You nervous babe?" Kaila asked from the couch. Today was the day we were meeting with Simon and I feel like ill have to change my pants any second. I'm practically shitting just thinking about it. I'm freaking out on the inside but I'm trying to play it cool in front of Kaila.

"A little"

"You ll do fine." She smiled.

"Im blue, da ba dee da ba die, da ba dee da ba die da ba dee da ba die" My ring tone interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Louis, mate were outside hurry up." Nialls Irish accent flooded threw the speaker.

"Alright, im coming out." I said and hung up.

"Bye Kai see you later!" I said as I stood up and walked over to her. She placed a small kiss on my lips and smiled before I could deepen it.

"Good Luck!"

I walked out to the street and saw Nialls black range rover. I quickly jogged up and opened the door to the back seat. I was greeted by Zayn, Liam. Harry and Niall. Zayn recently moved out of our place and bought a house with Ashley. I was thinking of asking Kaila to move in with me, I mean she practically does live with me but she sleeps at her apartment every once in a awhile.

"Turn up the radio" Zayn shouted. Drunk In Love started playing threw the stereo. Ugh I groaned to myself. I was not a big fan of Beyonce. But Zayn and Niall obviously were because they were belting out the words.

"Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard

Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood

I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body-"

"Please change this!" Harry groaned. Thank god. He plugged in his phone and "Chocolate"  the 1975 played. We all hummed along. I loved the song but I didn't understand a word they were saying.

"Guys, were here.." Liam gulped.

"Aw Li are you scared?" Niall teased.

"Yea, and you guys arent?" He scoffed.

"Cmon mates lets go." Zayn said.

We all walked onto the paved side walk and walked up to the massive recording studio. Niall opened the door and the scent of roses overtook the room. It was extremely modern. There were plush white couches everywhere and a massive black furry rug covered a good portion if the cherry wood floor. The occasional bouquet or red roses littered the corners of the lobby. I feel like I'll ruin something if I touch it. Everything is so pristine.

"Ahhh, boys!" I heard Simons booming voice from the other side of the room. We all snapped are heads up to his direction. This is it.

AN~ 

Yay things are starting to pick up! None of you know what I have planned and you ll never be able to guess;) This took me time to write so please just take .5 seconds of your life and vote. It takes no time and makes me insanely happy. 

Oh and since some of you are getting bored maybe this will make you want to continue reading... Eleanor Calder may or may not be making an appearance very shortly (;

love, C