Chapter 2

Three days. Is been three days since I got pulled over and not one call has been from Louis. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I need to stop getting my hopes up all the time because I always and up sad and depressed. Why am I even sad? I didn't know anything about this guy, he let me off the hook and called me beautiful. That's it. I shouldn't be like this, checking my phone every two seconds, praying that he'll call. I don't even know him! I'm over reacting, I just need to stop thinking about Louis and focus on university. Oh who am I kidding...There is something special about him! I don't know if it's the way that his eyes make me forget about my surroundings or the way his words flow beautifully off of his pink lips.

"Say watcha wanna say, and let your words fall out, honestly I wanna see you be brave" my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. "Brave" by Sara Barelis is my favorite song at the moment so of course it had to be my ring tone. I quickly picked up my iPhone and didn't notice the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"ello? Kaila?" I heard a british accent speak on the other line. Oh my god. He actually called! I'm just going to play it cool and act like I wasn't waiting for his call.

"Uhm hi? Who is this?" I hope that was convincing.

"Oh, this is Louis, the person who saved your arse from going to jail" I could tell he was smiling. I laughed lightly.

"Ya about that, I never said thank you!"

"Well I was calling to see if you still want to hold up your end of the deal? You know, hang out with me soon?" He said and I could hear a little bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Oh yeah! Sure, I'd love too, when?" I hope I didn't sound too excited.

"Really? Great! Uhm do you want to come over my place on Friday? Then we can decided where we wanna go?"

"Yea sounds great! Just text me your address and I'll come over."

"Ok, I'm looking foward to seeing your beautiful face on friday, good bye love." My cheeks burned, he called me beautiful.

"See you Friday" I said as I hung up. I couldn't wipe the cheesy smile off my face. I can't believe he actually called. Why am I so excited to hang out with this guy? I don't know anything about him, he could be a serial killer! Or a rapist and I'm his next victim! Maybe I should call and meet him at a public place instead of his house... Wait what am I saying. He's a cop! He won't try anything on me. I hope.

*3 days later, FRIDAY*

Today is going by painfully slow. I have 10 more minutes till I get out of class and go back to my apartment to get ready for tonight! Thank god Mia isn't going out with Liam till later, I really need her to help me get ready. My apartment is about 5 minutes off campus and it's really nice. I mean REALLY nice. One of my roommates, Ashley, her mom is a famous interior designer who is always on t.v so our apartment is decorated beautifully. It has 3 big bedrooms and they all have there own bathrooms. And the living room is really modern with a huge t.v and a big couch. Ashley isn't around that much anymore cause she's in a really serious relationship with her boy friend Zayn. She's usually at his place and she rarely sleeps hear anymore. She's one of my closest friends and is always there for me but we haven't hung out in a while because "it's all about Zayn". The bell finally rang and I rushed home, I threw my bag on my bed and jumped into the shower. I quickly shaved my legs and scrubbed my body with "warm vanilla sugar" body wash. It was my favorite scent. I didn't bother washing my hair cause I already straightened it this morning so I just put a shower cap on. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower onto my marble floors.

"MIA!" I shouted.

"Coming!" Mia replied and I heard her soft footsteps coming down the hall. Mia had golden blonde hair that always had loose curls and it fell to her mid-stomach. She was gorgeous. She had blue eyes and a perfect body and she was very nice. As long as you did what she said. And that's why me and Mia don't get along all the time, she's very controlling and likes everything done exactly the way she wants it.

"I don't know what to wear" I whined.

"We'll where is he taking you?"

"He didn't say! He just said come to his house around 6!

"Well it's really cold outside and it looks like it's going to rain... So maybe wear jeans and a nice top? That way you're really dressed appropriate for wherever you go." She was the best at fashion advice.

"Ok" we rummaged through my closet and decided on light wash jeans with a royal blue sweater with white polka dots. I also slipped on my ugg boots cause its chilly. It's mid October in New York and the weather is about 50 degrees. The leaves are starting to turn and it's quite beautiful to see. I then walked back into the bathroom and let Mia do my make up. She put bronze eye shadow, a little mascara and some eyeliner. She then added some loose curls to my already straightened hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I didn't look bad. People always tell me I'm beautiful but I just don't see it.

"You look so pretty Kai!" Mia said.

"thank you" I smiled. I checked my phone and it was 5:30 I should probably get going just in case I get lost.

I walked to my car which was a cherry red BMW that I bought after saving my money for 5 years. I loved it with all my heart. I typed Louis 's address into my GPS and started driving. It was about 15 minutes away but there was a ton of traffic so I got there just in time. I walked into the apartment complex and looked for door 91. It was the last door on the 3rd floor. I took the elevator up and started to get nervous. I hesitated before knocking in the door. Oh come on Kaila! Stop being such a baby and knock on the door! Ok here it goes. I knocked on the door and took a step back. Almost instantly Louis opened the door.

"Hello Beautiful." I was greeted by a very happy louis. I giggled.

"Hi Louis" I said while we walked inside. I took my boots off and placed them by the door.

"Wow, this is beautiful" I said while looking around his apartment.

"Thanks, my roommate, Zayn, has a girl friend whose mom is a famous interior designer." He said. Wait what. Zayn was his roommate?

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for over 30 reads in less than 24 hours! I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2! Chapter 3 will have some action in it (there date lol) . Please please vote! It only takes 2 seconds and I will update sooner of you tap it! Please read and comment and add this to your library! Thanks <3 - C

Also if there are some typos I'm sorry cause I'm watching the one direction SNL and I didn't proof read :3