Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hey guys this is my first fanfic hopefully you guys will like it!! Please comment below if you like it and wish for me to continue. I want to thank my editor for helping me out with this story!! A.N

Narrator P.O.V.

It was your first day back to High School. You were in your 2nd year. You just managed to pass by being 3rd in your class. This year you were determined to go for 2nd or 1st. Let's say you weren't popular nor you were in the minorty level. You had 3 best friends, and that's all you need.

Your P.O.V

I could hear my mom yelling from downstaris that breakfast was ready. That's when I realized that I was going back to school again.This year I want to come in 2nd or 1st place of my class. I'm not worry about the kids in my class because basically they're the same one's from my first year class. But apparently there was a new transfer student. I'm hoping it's a girl so I can be great friends with her. Most of my friends from middle ditched me when we entered High School. I wasn't worry about it since I have two of my best friends in my class the other one was just across the hall. But we always met up for lunch. I was worry about having the "wanna be" bitches from last year again. Everytime I would get a question right they'll say something just to tick me off, little did they know that it takes more than that to make me mad, but it was just really annoying. I went that whole year wishing it will stop. As I was coming down staris with my bookbag on my sholder my mom asked me if I was okay. According to her I had a "worry face". I just simply told her that I wanted to have a good year. But for some reason my heart was telling me that something might happen, but I don't know what.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"WAKE UP BABY!! IT"S TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL" my mother yelled. "Great "I thought . I have to start all over to make friends. Thanks to my father for moving to Seoul, thanks to his stupid buissness I had to move. Back in China I had 2 best friends; Kris and Tao.When I left they threw me a huge suprise party. I was really touched. I got to admit I didn't think that I'll miss them this much until now. I was really worried about making new friends. At my old school I was really popular thanks to Kris. He was the one who got the most number of girls at our school. "What's wrong honey?" my mother said stopping me from my thought. I looked up to her and said " I JUST WANT TO GO TO CHINA AND LIVE THERE!!" My mother's face went blank. " YOU KNOW THIS JOB FOR YOUR FATHER IS IMPORTANT, WE CAN"T JUST REFUSE IT. YOUR FATHER WORKS HARD EVERYDAY SO YOU CAN HAVE A FUTURE AND PROVIDE THE FOOD YOU EAT!" my mother said with tears running down her face. I looked at her and apologized. I went up to her and hugged her. I told her to stop stop crying. "Mom I'm leaving, I-I don't want to be late for school." I didn't dare look back at her and just walked out the door.

A.N Here's Chapter one for you guys hope you guys find it interesting.Please let me know if you guys like it so far. In my notebook I only have 3 chapters done and I will try to update one everyday!! Thanks