Its time.....

It has been a long ass times guys! I'm back! *hides behind table* please don't kill me
(Btw before this chapter sorry for any mistakes I'm typing this on my phone and I am having a lot of trouble is recently with typing on my phone... But anyway this to the story... also... The song at the top is amazing ;) Also thank you guy for your input in the last A/n and you guys are awesome ;) ps sorry if you cry. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry... Love Audrey." I finished the note i was writing, but I hesitated. I didn't want to leave. I loved my family, I loved my friends, I loved Mason. But for their safety and mine I had to leave. I grabbed my bag with about a months worth of clothes into my bag. Thank god Mason only thought I was a street fighter. He could not find out about my past. Making sure that no one was around once more I pulled a box out from under my bed. Contained inside was my most prized possession. A .45 cult revolver. My grandpa had given it to me many years ago. My parents and brother didn't know. Not that my parents knowing would matter at this point. I hope that they understand. Even if they are dead and gone I want them to approve. Sighing I closed the box and stuffed it into the bag, then climbed down the vine ladder next to my window. Running over to my motorcycle I hopped on and sped away before anyone could find me gone. I fled from that small town as if my life depended on it. And in some twisted way... it did...

Masons pov^

Toby, jack, cass, and I walked into their house laughing.

"Audrey? Honey? We're back." Toby called as the others along with myself walked into the main room. There was no reply. Toby walked upstairs, then bolted back down.

"She's gone."

"Shit. I think that their back." Jack said. From what Audrey had told me she had confided everything with Jack so I was trusting him. Jack sprinted up to her room. He looked around until he spotted the not that was laying folded on the vanity of Audrey's room. He read it out loud.

"Dear family,
I'm sorry I had to leave without telling you. I'm sorry I left without notification and while you were not home. I could not risk you guys following after me. Mom and dad are not here to protect us anymore. I've decided to face my problem and not get you guys hurt... again. I know that you want to follow me by please don't. I need to know that you will be safe. Jack, please tell them the full story. Cass, please be the strong teen I know you are. Toby, please keep cass in check. And last Mason. You don't know how much I love you. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one. Please stay safe, and promise me that whatever happens you will never forget me. I love all of you too the moon and back three times over. Which is you you CAN NOT FOLLOW ME! You must stay safe. I promise I will be home as soon as I can....
I'm sorry... Love Audrey..." Jack trailed off, a year slipping down his face. He walked over and hugged me. I didn't realize that a year was silently slipping down my face also until it hit my jaw. Pulling myself together. I whispered to myself.
'I promise Audrey. Please come home safe. I love you to.' Then I set me jaw.

"I might as well tell you happened." Jack said as he said in the beanbag chair that Aud has....

Sorry to leave it here (Also this was 666 words long ;) )