The New Kid

"Did you hear about the new kid?
"Yeah I heard from Amy that he's hot."
"Well I heard that he once tried to kill someone."
"Oh so he's a bad boy?? Well that just makes him hotter." That all I hear as I walked into the hallways. Why does this place have to know about the new kids?? Why is everyone talking about him? Ugh.. I hate school.. I hate the fact that I have to be with Mason into every class.. I hate that people always stare at me like I'm trash.. I hate that I can't beat everyone face to a pulp without getting in trouble. But whatever. I have only a few more years of this then in out. No more high school drama. No more hoes and bitches. No more sluts and trash. And no more stares from everyone. My classes are going to be so awkward.

I was right. As soon as I walked into my first class, Mason automatically stared at me. I sat next to him at the table then moved my chair as far to the right a possible. I received a few wired looks. Mason just scoffed and moved closer to me.

"Mason Adam Carter, leave me the fuck alone. I'm done with you. You think you can just break my heart then I'll just be perfectly fine???? Well your wrong now leave me alone before I break that face of yours.

"Hello class, today we have a new student.... please welcome him kindly. Jay come and introduce yourself." Mr. Levi said as the bell for class rang. I am completely ignoring him at this point. Mason started to poke my arm as Jay started to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Jay Reeds, I'm new here, I moved here from New York...umm.. I'm not telling you anything personal, I have only had one girlfriend. And that's all I'm saying." Jay finished and sat down, Mason continued to aggravate me by the non-stop poking.

"Mason leave me the hell alone." I seethed quietly at him.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong, and also why is that new guy Jay keeps looking at you." He replied quietly.

"I'm mad and I knew Jay before. There. You have your answer. Now leave me the hell alone." I replied quickly and quietly as I continued to read my book. Since today was a free day I decided to listen to music to ignore the pest beside me. Pulling out my head phone I pulled up Spotify and turned the volume all the way up. I couldn't hear it but I saw Mason scoff. He better not do what I think he's about to........
Mason slowly reached out his arm. Which I chooses to act as if I didn't see.....
He slowly grabbed the cords of my headphones.......
And he yanked them the fuck out of my ears. I had to resist the urge to growl like and animal at him. I quickly snatched my headphones back and put them in. He knew this meant not to do that again unless he wanted to die. And he left me alone..

Or at least till the bell rang..... I walked out into the hallway that was jam-packed with students, only for someone... I suspect Mason... to grab my forearm and drag me into an empty classroom.

"Let me the fuck go." I growled at them. I turned around to face.........

Jay Fucking Reeds.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey.. yeah imma leave this here. I know I'm evil. Oh well. I know it's short and all but it's just a filler until I can write out the rest of the plot and fill in the plot holes. So bare with me here. Thanks

PS: READ MY SHORT STORY THE BLACK BOX WHILE YOUR WAITING DOR ME TO UPDATE!!!!