God I really Fucked up

From Last Chapter>

"God I missed you." Mason said.

Now>
"Same here." I replied. I smiled as we sat on my bed. We just laid there talking about nothing important until we both fell asleep.

"Audrey wake up." Toby yelled. Mason grinned as i sat up. After moving his arm from my waist i got into the shower. When i got out Mason was still on my bed but in different clothes. I smiled as he sat up. Wrapping his arm around my waist we both walked downstairs.

"Morning Audr-" Toby cut himself off.

"What-"

"The-"

"Hell-"

"Is he doing here !" My bothers said. Its really weird that they do that. Before my dad and mom died the both had joined in on that type of stuff. 

"We're back together." I simply said. With that i walked out the door and to my car, Mason trailing behind me.  I sat in the drivers side and mason go into the passenger side. I drove to school with an All Time Low cd playing faintly in the background. As soon as i got into the school she was automatically tackled by someone. Alice. (I dont remember if she had a friend named Alice or not so....)

"Alice get the hell off me." I grunted as Alice ladies on top of me.

"Not until you explain why the jackass got out of your car after you did." She said referring to Mason.

"Even though he's a jackass, were back together. Now get the fuck off me." She stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"Damm girl, your heavy." I said as I swiped dirt off of my clothes.

"AUDREY ELIZABETH GRAY, WHY THE HELL WAS MASON IN YOUR CAR!!" I heard someone yell. Scott.

" Ask Alice i already explained it to her." I yelled back. Scott came running over to us. He looked at Alice expectantly.

"She and the jackass got back together." Alice said to him.

"Girl, what the hell are you thinking?" He asked.

"That i really like him, and the thought of him moving on would break my heart into pieces." I told him, and it was the truth. If mason moved on I would die. My heart would be shattered and then i would just give up. I dont care how cliché that sounds, it would really happen.

"I just don't understand why you would want to get back together with that Jackas-" Scott stopped talking. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I knew right away that it was mason since I felt those sparks that every story you read say the felt.

"No need to stop on my account. Keep talking." Mason said. I elbowed him really hard in the ribs, he flinched.

"Dont be rude dude. Just cause were dating now doesn't mean you can talk to my friends like that." I said as a glared at him. He held his hands in the air.

"My bad, my bad." He said with a smirk, I raised an eyebrow in a 'do-you-really-want-to-test-me' look and he stopped smirking right away.

A week later>

Its been a week since mason and i got back together. But im starting to think that im going to have to break up with him. My past is starting to come back. And its not only about Jay. (The guy that almost killed her in an allyway, chapters ~ What a way to ruin a perfect walk & The new kid)
The other part, the worst part, is starting to pop up. My mistakes. My problems. My soon to be death. And mason is the target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know its been a long ass time since i updated. I've had sooooooo much homework this year. And im so sorry this is short. I promised he next chapter will be longer. Thank you soo much for over 6K views. Thanks for reading.