The Break Down

One tear was enough to break the walls, after that first crack in the wall, soon a river of tears were making their way down my face. Mason's arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into his hard chest. I was soon sobbing in his chest, his shirt dampening from my tears, but he didn't seem to care. He just held me in his protective embrace, rubbing circles in my back, calming me.

"Shh.. dont cry, it will all be okay." He whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into me tighter, pushing my face further into his chest.

"H-How do you k-know?" I asked hiccuping, slowly calming down in his arms.

"Because im here now. I will help you." Mason told me. I sighed and calmed down fully.

"Your a great friend Mason, even though i have only  known you for about a day." I said.

*Mason's pov*

"Your a great friend Mason, even though i have only known you for about a day." She told me, if only she knew, I wanted to be more than friends, i admit that i like her, maybe more than like. I inwardly sighed, and smiled at her. One day i will tell her.

*A month later.*

"Aud, get yo ass ready he will be here soon." Alice yelled. Alice was my knew best friend, along with Scott. I'm officially going on my first date. Alice set me up with him. I have no idea who it is, as i was getting ready i let my dark brown hair fall to about my hips, i threw on a blue blouse, grey skinny jeans, combat boots, and my leather jacket. Once i was finished getting ready, a car horn honked from outside.

"You better not have set me up with someone stupid Al. I will kill you if you did." I  said looking at her. She game a a smile that i could possibly describe as guilty. Whatever, i walked out the door to the black car waiting outside. I opened the door to the car, only to see Matt. The schools player. I knew he liked me but there was no way in hell i liked him. I groaned as i sat in the car. This better be worth it.

"Dont be like that baby. We're gonna have some fun tonight." He said smirking.

'Yeah is he try's to have 'fun' with me, hes gonna get his ass whopped.' I thought to myself. Matt drove away from my house.

"So where are we going." I asked, he didnt answer. Fuck him, and not in that way. We arrived at an old coffee shop. Groaning again i got out of the car, i started to walk away from Matt, wanting to go home, and not to this coffee shop. Now your probably wondering why i dont like this place, well, it has been reported to have rat poop in the kitchen, the coffee beans are twenty years old, and the food is fake. The meat they used is not real. Before i could walk away, Matt wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into the coffee shop. He pulled us over to a booth and sat us down. The waitriss came over and asked us for our order.

"We will have two ham sandwiches, and two coffees black." Oh this fucker did not just order me my food. And i hate black coffee. Our food came soon, the entire time Matt was on his phone, texting. I rolled my eyes and looked at the 'sandwich' in front of me. I took a bite and automatically regretted it. It was so bad, this was not meant for humans to eat, this wasnt even suitable for and animal to eat. I set the sandwich down.

"You are being very wasteful." Matt said glancing up from his screen.

"Really? This sandwich was two dollars, it is not made for a human to eat, and i hate Black coffee. And before you say i could have said something, no i couldnt have, you ordered then shooed the waitress away before i could say anything. This is supposed to be a date, and yet you have been on your phone this entire time. I done here." I said standing up and walking away, the heel on my combat boots echoing as i walked away from the dumb-struck Matt. Matt came out and cornered me on the wall outside of the shop, his hands on either side of my head, face closer than i liked.

"You will be grateful you little bitch." He said, i just scoffed, punched his gut, kneaded his crotch, and walked away. Once far enough away, i ran home. But instead of going home, i went next door to Mason's place, knowing he was the only one home at the time. Knocking frantically on the door, it opened, only for me to see Mason shirtless and in only sweatpants. I admit he looked sexy like that, his hair all messy in a sexy way, his six pack pronounced. He seemed angry, but when he saw me, his eyes softened. I broke down at that point. Tears flowing down my face, sobs escaping my body.

"Aud whats wrong?" Mason asked, pulling me into an embrace, my face buried in his bare chest. He lead me inside, still hugging me. We walked into his room and sat on his bed. Once i walk calm enough i re-counted the night for him. By then end of the story he was raging.

*Masons pov (sorry had to)*

'That bastard, no one should treat someone as beautiful as Audrey like that.'

"I have have something to tell you. And i feel that if i dont say it now, i never will." I said, Audrey looked me in the eyes, he piercing emerald green eyes staring me down. I took a deep breath then started.

"Aud, i have liked you since you told my parents how old you were, over time i fell for you, and hard. I may even love you, but its okay if you dont feel the same, i get it. I just needed to ge-" I was cut off by A pair of lips smashing onto mine. It felt like i was being struck by lightning with how much electricity flowed through me. I immediately responded by deepening the kiss, my arms found their way around her waist, her hands tangled in my hair, pulling slightly making me groan. We pulled away when we ran out of breath.

"If that didnt show you, i like you to." Aud said

"Ever since you talked to me I knew I had feelings for you. You have been one of my only friends over this hard time. Even though it has only like a month. Ever since that first day when you held me till I was calm." She told me, I could see tears in her eyes, but I knew that they were tears of joy. God I fell for her hard.