Chapter 1

"Please don't do this..."
"W-what are you doing?!"
"No s-stop!"
SHIIING
~School~
'God, school is so boring!' I thought to myself. To my left was a slobbering boy sleeping indecently. To my right was a smiling (Friend).
"What are you so smiley about?" I whispered. Suddenly, her smile faded and she gave me a 'wtf' face.
   "It's the last day of school!" She whisper-yelled.
   'Oh, right. The last day.' It wasn't that I wasn't excited, I was just tired. I hadn't been sleeping very well as nightmares had plagued my sleep.
"Is something bothering you?" She asked, as she looked into my eyes. I knew she was looking for a flaw so she could tell whether or not I was being truthful.
"No... no, I'm fine," I answered, honesty lacing my tone.
"Ahem, would you like to share with us what you are talking about?" Our teacher asked, lips pursed.
"No, (Teacher). Sorry." (Friend) said politely.
~Time Skip~
"Finally, out of that... place!" (Friend) said. As we got through the door I was yanked back and thrown into the locker. I looked up to see Miss I'm-Breaking-Up-With-You-So-I-Can-Fuck-Your-Friend, or known as (Rival). Yeah, her nickname is long, but it's not as long as the list of boys she has slept with.
"Where do you think you're going?" She looked at me as if I was trash. "Home..." I muttered. Before things could escalate HE came. My all time crush. "(Rival), leave her alone." Once she heard him she scoffed and left.
   "I'm sorry about her." (Crush) said.
   "I-I'm fine." I blushed.
   "Good job, (Crush). You scared her off!" (Friend) said cheerfully. (Crush) rubbed the back of his neck shyly.
   "(Friend), leave him alone."
   "I'm just saying, (Name)."
   "Anyways, what should we do this summer?" (Crush) asked. It was quiet until...
   "CAMPING!!" (Friend) yelled dramatically. That was actually a good idea. Well, one of her better ones. I looked at (Crush) and he looked at me.
   "Um... sure."
   "I'll go to." (Crush) said quickly.
   "Let's call some other friends." We called a couple of our friends and headed home. As I was going along my street I felt like I was being followed. I shrugged and kept going. I saw my house in view and ran until I was at the door. As I walked in I looked back and saw someone walking down the road in all black. He didn't turn around. I hadn't seen him when I was walking up my road.
   "Honey, are you gonna come in or what?" My mother said. I jumped and hurried in. I told her that I was going to go camping with some friends. "Okay, but be extra careful. Be safe."
   "Mom, I know." She smiled and hugged me.
   "I know, I just love you, though."

~_~_~_~_~_~

First chapter, hope you like it. Sorry if it's bad. I'm new at writing stories.

Tell me if you want to bring a pet or something with you to the forest.

Thank you for your reading. :D