Chapter 15

We all sat at the table waiting for the food to arrive. With Panic and me, there was Failure, Hate, Shame, and Betrayal. Failure had his chin on the table, waiting for food. Hate was sitting there seeming kind of mad. Shame was wincing every minute, most likely from the wounds he sustained from Panic. Betrayal was sitting there glancing around the room. Panic was just sitting there, motionless.
   I stared at Panic, waiting for him to do anything. He sat there like a statue.
   "Something on your mind, Dearest?" I jumped, hearing him suddenly ask.
   "O-oh, no... I'm sorry."
   "It's fine. Now if you five will excuse me, I need to speak with someone." Panic stood up and seemed to float his way to the door.
   I sat there, awkwardly, while the others continued with what they were doing. Suddenly, Failure jolted up and seemed to be trying to climb on the table. I stared wide eyed at him as he started screeching and clawing at the air. The doors opened and Sick and (Crush) walked in. He was blindfolded and had cuts all over his arms and face.
   In the far right of the room a wooden cross sat there. Hate got up and brought the cross to Sick. She tied his arms to the cross. Hate went back to his seat. I sat there terrified of what was going to happen to him. Failure screamed trying to get up, the chains holding him down securely.
   Tears started spilling down my face. What was going to happen to him? Many thoughts on how he could die erupted in my head. Panic suddenly appeared beside me.
   "Let's have some entertainment." At that sentence, Hate stood up, unsheathed his machete, and walked over to (Crush).
   Sick places a cutting board under each of (Crush)'s hands. In one quick movement, the machete slicing all of his fingers in his right hand. I winced as (Crush) screamed loudly. Hate did the same thing to his left hand, then sat back down at the table.
   "Splendid work, Hate." Panic praised.
   Next, Failure was let loose. He scampered up to (Crush) and stared intently at him. (Crush) started whimpering lightly. Soon those whimpers turned into screams of pain. Suddenly, it all stopped and Failure was brought back to the table and the chains went back around his wrists.
   Betrayal walked up to (Crush) and brought his butcher knife up to his arms. In one minute large cut were all over (Crush)'s arms. Blood was oozing out of every cut. The blindfold was damp from him crying. Failure smelled the blood and freaked out again. Everyone was watching very intently.
   Shame winced while standing but grabbed the chainsaw that was beside him. He started the chainsaw up and the loud buzzing filled the room. He placed the chainsaw over his forearm and brought the chainsaw down. It tore away the skin on both of his arms.
   I could tell that (Crush) was going in and out of consciousness. Panic stood up suddenly and brought out a dagger that had black goo dripping from it and a spiked baseball bat. He appeared next to (Crush) quickly and slowly brought the dagger to (Crush)'s face. Slowly he cut a little into his face. Then, he roughly stabbed into both of (Crush)'s arms.
   Suddenly, (Crush) was screaming and trying to break free. Blood started coming out of his mouth and nose. I covered my face and looked away. Tears streamed down my face as I heard him scream. I heard Panic chuckle a little. Then, there was a loud, sickening crack that echoed throughout the room.
   I looked to see the baseball bat stuck in his face, his neck at an odd angle. I gaged and quickly looked away again. Panic walked over to Failure and let him loose. Failure scrambled over to (Crush) and took large bites out of him.
   "Don't worry, the poison won't effect him." Panic said to me. Not that I really did care about that thing.
   Sick sat beside Failure along with huge, black, ravens eating with Failure. Broken came out with Sorrow as they carried food. They set out all of the food and Broken looked over at (Crush) disgustedly.
   "I'd be able to hear his stupid wails from miles away."
   "Thank you for the food, you two." Panic thanked.
   "Join us and we shall eat." At that every killer that I had seen came walking in. 'How am I going to get out of this?'