Chapter 9

I woke up suddenly, feeling like I was being watched. (Crush) was sleeping soundly next to me. I looked around seeing nothing. There was little light coming through the tent, signaling that it was very early in the morning. I unzipped the tent and went out to do my business.
I hurried so that no one would see me. I started back when I saw a faint light in the distance. It was a pale blue light illuminating a few trees. I went to go see what it was. As I got closer a strong metallic scent wafted around me. I plugged my nose and went forward. A lantern was in between some trees that formed a circle.
The lantern spread out a pale blue light amongst the trees. Six trees surrounded the light. On each tree, a word was written on it. The first tree said 'guess.' Second one said 'which.' Third said 'one.' Fourth said 'died.' Fifth said 'this.' Sixth said 'time.'
I was terrified. What does this mean? I looked around and saw another lantern a few ways away. I ran toward it. Instead of pale blue, it was a sickly grey. The metallic scent got stronger. Six trees still surrounded the lantern. Each tree had a word on it. 'I'll', 'give', 'you', 'a', 'hint', 'J'.
There are two people with us that have names that begin with the letter J (unless your crush has the letter J at the beginning). Jesse or Jackson. One of them had died?! Another light flickered on my right. I hurried to it. The light was a blood red. The scent was very strong here. Seven trees surrounded the lantern this time. Each tree had a word on it. 'He', 'had', 'to', 'die', 'for', 'you'.
Tears were streaming down my face as I turned to the seventh tree. There on the tree was Jackson. A huge hook protruding through his neck. Blood oozing out of his mouth and neck. A scream came ringing out of my throat. I ran though the woods and to the camp. Three rocks stood in front of our tents again. I cried while throwing all my belonging in my bag.
Jesse, (Friend), and (Crush) came to see me crying. (Crush) wrapped his arms around me.
"What's wrong?!" (Friend) cried out. Jesse was inspecting the rocks.
"J-J-Jackson..... he is.... I-I c-c-couldn't do anything.....!"
"(Y/N), calm down, please, just tell us what happened." (Crush) said soothingly. I took a few deep breaths calming down.
"Jackson.... Jackson is.... dead." I said tearing up again.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. They knew I wasn't kidding. No one did anything until we heard something. Everyone was looking towards the woods. Suddenly, a huge black wolf trotted out into the clearing. It stared at us as more wolves prowled into the clearing.
As the last wolf came out a male followed after. The male I saw last night. He crouched down and stared at us. Everyone was still, as if waiting for the other to do something. Finally, Jesse broke the silence.
"Uhh.... hey there.... what are you doing out..... here?" The male stood stiff still. Slowly the male looked at the huge black wolf.
Suddenly, all at once, the wolves darted toward us!

~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry, for the cliffhanger, I just thought that was a good place to end the chapter. Also, I'm sorry for not updating regularly. Lots of drama is happening in meh life. But, hey, at least I did update! I'm also sorry for it being kinda gory, I mean it is a horror story so you should expect it.... And maybe this is the last 'sorry' but I'm sorry if some of you really liked Jackson or if you know a Jackson. R.I.P Jackson!!! I will update sometime this week. I promise! No lies are being given!! Okey, I'll shut up now..... BIEZ!!!!