Chapter 14

I woke up in someone's arms. I looked and saw that it was (Crush). Seeing him made my eyes tear up and I smiled. He opened his eyes, saw me, and hugged me tightly. I pecked him lightly on the lips. As I pulled back I saw something behind him.
   Dark wisps circling the girl. A crow was perched on her shoulder. A feathered raven mask glared down at us. I opened my mouth to say something when, suddenly, she pulls (Crush) out of the bed. I went to move when pain erupted all over my back. I screamed and lied there. Helplessly.

   Weak walked in with his black wolf

   "Sick, He wants you to bring this to him. Come on, Akira." That wolf has a name? Sick walked out dragging (Crush) behind her. Weak and Akira went forward. "Little Miss, He wants you in the dining room in ten minutes. If you need help, Broken will be outside."
   Weak turned and stalked out, leaving me with the wolf. Akira looked at me with curious eyes. He rested his head on the edge of the bed and stared at me with big, round, black eyes. Akira whined and gently licked my hand. Something about the way Akira acted was similar to Ace.
   "Ace?" I just wanted to see what its reaction was. His ears perked up and he jumped onto the bed and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. A few minutes later I finally had the will power to get up. Tears formed in my eyes as pain shot through every part of my body.
   Ace tilted his head to the side and whined lowly. A pat his head and carefully changed my clothes with the new ones on the bed.
   "Broken?" I squeaked out.
   "What?"
   "C-can you come in here?" Broken huffed as she walked in.
   "What?" She asked again.
   "W-well.... w-what do I do with the d-dirty clothes?" Broken snatched them out of my hand and asked if I needed anything else.
   "Where is the d-dining ro-room?"
   "Quit stuttering. It's annoying. If you take a left, then go right, another right, another left, and go up the stairs you will be in the dining room." Broken walked away leaving me to try and recall the directions. I took a right, then a left, another left and a right and went up some stairs. I opened the door to see a dreary room.
   A male spoke softly beside me,"What are you doing here, Misses? You should be with Him!"
   "I-I got lost?" I asked more than stated.
   "I'll show you the way. Come along now, Dear." As we walked a question kept prodding inside of me.
   "Um, Mister-"
   "Sorrow."
   "Sorrow, right.... umm, why do you and all the others call me formal names?"

 umm, why do you and all the others call me formal names?"

"He made it so. You are a very special guest!" Soon we arrived at the dining room. Sorrow opened the door letting me walk in. He didn't follow after though, instead he was bowing deeply to Him.
   "Terribly sorry for the delay. She got a bit lost." Sorrow said. He nodded and shooed Sorrow away leaving me, him, and a few others in the room.
   "Come, now, Darling. Not all of this food is terrible." As he said that Broken walked in and growled. She muttered something under her breath, but He seemed to notice that.
   "Would you mind sharing your thoughts with us, my dearest Broken?"
   She huffed knowing she couldn't decline anything and just said it quickly.
   "I was saying how ungrateful and arrogant you are." He stood up and walked towards Broken. She stood her ground but as he got closer she seemed to waver. He stopped in front of her and they seemed to be having a staring contest. Finally, Broken looked down.
   He lifted his hand and used his index finger and thumb to tilt her head back up.
   "Would you like to repeat that?"
   "No, Master."
   "Good girl." He stared at her for a moment in an affectionate glare. Every time He talked it was like it couldn't be any different. Nothing could change what his order was.
   He walked back bringing Broken with him. "Now, Darling, let me introduce myself. My name is Panic. I will be the one who takes your last breath." I got a good look at him as it went all quiet. His mask had a menacing blank stare. Not a flicker of eyes behind the mask. He seemed dead.

 He seemed dead