Getting our lives back

Skylars P.OV
We are finally free....I'm....I'm free. Im free and I'm not looking back. I can finally move on and build a life for myself..me...and Luke. We imminently run to the nearest shop and buy drinks and food. I stare at Luke as he eats, god he's so perfect..now isn't the time...ughhh shut up Skylar!!. Luke looks at me and smiles flashing his absolutely flawless teeth and says "so...what now? I'm going to need to get a job so we can earn enough money for food and a house...but for now i have a brother that doesn't live far from here so I can get him to come pick us up and we can stay at his until we get sorted...if you would want to"
I stare at him and instantly reply
"Luke, yeah of course I will...but..but what if your brother doesn't like me?..I don't even know him..like what's his name? How old is he?..ahh right sorry....to many questions"
Luke just laughs, pushes my hair behind my ears and says
"Whoa okay his names Elijah, he's 15 and he's going to love you, so don't worry"
I smiled and then carried on walking down the street as Luke rang his brother. Im still so paranoid though what IF Elijah doesn't like me what IF he thinks I'm ugly or just a horrible person..I guess we will have to wait and see. Luke come up behind me and tells me that his brother is on the way so we go and sit in a little café on the corner of the block whilst we wait. About 15 minutes pass by when a bright red Ferrari drives and parks up on the road. I look at Luke and he nods and stand up, he starts to head over to the car and I just stand and stare.
"Skylar....Skylar...come and get in then" Luke laughed
I go over and get into the bright red sports car. There is a boy with perfectly quaffed golden brown hair and amazing sky blue eyes sat in the front of the car. The boy turns around to me and introduced himself
"Hi, you must be Skylar, I'm Elijah" he flashed his perfectly white teeth just like Luke's and all I can do is stare. I eventually get my words out and I reply with "yeah, hi Elijah"
Then Luke and Elijah have a catch up and then we were of. After about 45 minutes of driving we pulled into this huge drive way that lead to a massive house and my jaw drops. Luke starts laughing at me as he takes my hand and leads me inside. Elijah gives us a tour and shows us to our rooms. This house is so big..I need a map just to find the bathroom....what do their parents do to be able to afford an amazing house like this!! After we have looked around for a bit Luke says he has to go out to the shop so he leave me in the house with Elijah who I find outside in his pool.
"Hey Skylar, wanna come in?"
" yeah sure, I'll go get changed"
I run back to my room and put on my favourite swimming costume. 
My pink one price with the criss cross straps.

I run back out and jump into the pool and make Elijah jump

I run back out and jump into the pool and make Elijah jump. We splash around and play for a bit and then we get out and decide to watch a movie so we go and sit down and Elijah gets popcorn and other snacks. At about 30 minutes into the movie Elijah puts his arm around me and smiles. Holy crap...what is happening...I don't even know him really. He is my boyfriends brother and it would just be wrong...so why do I feel myself falling for him!!?????

Authors note:
Hey guys sorry for the wait but here it is, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I liked writing it. I've got the next few chapters planned out and ready to go so I shoulda be realising a steady next few chapters. So what do you guys think about Elijah?? New love Interest for Skylar? Let see what happens. Thanks for reading again guys and I love you all 😘😝😜😙😁